Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you actually want to BE a foid in the current timeline?

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date

Title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anything is better than my current life :feelsbadman:

Yeah because women dont get bullied in school if they do its very rare and they also get away with bad looks

Current Timeline is shit either way, but i would NOT be in this Position if i Was a girl.

Id probably be a millionaire by now simply because i would have started Instagram and OF and invested into Bitcoin early.

Of course. Everyone kisses your ass, you have no responsibility, automatic social acceptance, cushy jobs with ease, etc...

No I don't want to be a toilet

Ideally I wouldn't have to be anything.

Gay Pride Love GIF by Hello All
Box Block GIF by Pixel Parade App

no i got too many issues going on with my life.

Yeah because women dont get bullied in school if they do its very rare and they also get away with bad looks
Foids get bullied by other foids if they are non NT or ugly

We live in a gynocentric society and women control every single facet of it.

They are the teachers who teach our children. They can discriminate against boys and give higher grades to girls. Girls already outdo boys in school.

They are the people who hire you for jobs. And if a woman would dislike you for being ugly, trust me, she would have a subconscious bias against you when hiring you, too.

They are the people at HR who can fire you. If a woman accuses you of ''inappropriate behavior'', everyone will take her side by default.

Women now outearn men. You can't even betabuxx anymore since women earn more. And women only date up, you need to earn more than them to have a chance, but that's getting more and more difficult.

Women can trade sexual favors to get ahead. They can suck a male teacher's dick for a high grade or to pass an exam. They can fuck their boss for jobs and promotions. Or they simply outright get the job through forced gender quotas and affirmative action.

Women dominate every single aspect of our society. It's an overwhelming victory for them.

So yes, I wish I had the many, MANY benefits foids enjoy in current society. You easily get a good job, you easily get Chads/betabuxxers, you'd have an army of simps validating you no matter what you do, society would try its hardest to please you.

This thread is a honeypot to get users to voting "yes" and then ban them because of promoting transmaxxing

No? I'm not a tranny.

typical trans GrAYnigger thread

just be troon theory

when OP becomes a faggot troon he will take it up the ass from his LTN betabuxx bf and post threads here crying abt how Chad won't fuck him

he will cry about the disarray of his disgusting fake roastbeef ditch

eventually he will leave to go post on r/femaledatingstrategy

and then rope, at last. hallelujah

This thread is a honeypot to get users to voting "yes" and then ban them because of promoting transmaxxing
If somehow transmaxing became good enough to where men could actually look like women, the human race is finished with how society currently is.

the ugly and fat woman in my school got bullied by the chads

No it’s not worth being a potential rape victim.
Strip away all the bullshit and at the end of the day foids are simply inferior in every aspect.

you can't ask this question to anyone with testosterones in his body

I don't wanna be a foid GrAYfag:feelsseriously:

RIP 41% of users who said yes

Yes if I get to be as intelligent as I am. If not, then no because women are so retarded that they manage to fuck up even with the easy lives they have.

when OP becomes a faggot troon he will take it up the ass from his LTN betabuxx bf and post threads here crying abt how Chad won't fuck him

he will cry about the disarray of his disgusting fake roastbeef ditch

eventually he will leave to go post on r/femaledatingstrategy

and then rope, at last. hallelujah
I voted no my nigga

Yes I would. Women have it so much easier socially that being physically weaker and having a period would likely not bother me that much, especially if you have bad social skills like me.

I don't think this means I am a troon because I don't feel like a women, I just would want to be one for the benefits. Also, being a troon comes with inherent disadvantages normal women don't have like not being able to get pregnant, needing hormones for life, not having fully working genitals etc.

are we not permaing trannies anymore? :feelssus: @Fat Link

Yes. If I was a woman I would exploit tf out of my advantages

11 future trannies

I would rather be a cat

I won't be able to post here if I'm a foid :feelswhere:

a REAL foid not the fake freakshows

No. I want to be an older brother with a cute younger sister who admires me.

just a reminder to everyone to screenshot 'yes' votes so that you can call them trannies if they ever disagree with you