Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you accept her as your gf. I hate this guy not the foid tbh. Thinks he's so great just bc of his looks. Also FAKE title. It's his gf.

1. its 2023
2. used as clickbait
3. makes retarded faces in the thumbnail
4. dresses like a whore
5. Chadworshipper
6. western foid
7. is a foid
8. is afoid
9. is a foid
10. is a foid
11. is a foid
12. ...

and I didnt even click on the video

come on its blackpill one o one :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Also stop giving these retards views and stop simping over some random ass bimbo lmao
But…
- at least I have ad-blocker enabled.
- I’m not simping, I don’t like either of them.

- at least I have ad-blocker enabled.
you are still supporting them, even with adblock on (views, viewtime etc. helping the algorithm),
also its not good for you anyway to look at this shit.

- I’m not simping, I don’t like either of them.
The beginning of this thread paints a different picture my buddy boyo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you are still supporting them, even with adblock on (views, viewtime etc. helping the algorithm),
also its not good for you anyway to look at this shit.
Again, I agree. I am supporting them, I have to stop. Hm. Im pretty desperate I guess. And yes, it’s not good for me; I don’t know why but I always go back to insta to view foids bc of my frustrations. It’s like smoking. You know it’s bad but do it anyway. I will aim to slowly quit. I have no clue WHY I keep going back to insta to view hot foids… though granted; I don’t follow, like or comment them. I just search and look. I’m cucked in that way but also i can’t help it

The beginning of this thread paints a different picture my buddy boyo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Ok. Let me rephrase. I’m envious of what they have (sex, and especially love and affection). I’d want her or someone like her. I hate foids like her for not being interested in me just bc of my looks. And I hate that Chad just as much. Thinks he’s so great and can get any foid probably. Has such an easy life just bc of looks. For others it’s looks and heigtht; for others it’s height that makes lives easier. Either way, chadlites and chads get foids. I dont, and wont. And will never; I’m 26 and it never began for me. The envy is real and strong.

In on foid worship thread.
No; sorry if i presented it that way. I’m envious of them. Foids aren’t interested in me only bc of my looks. And I’m especially angry at chadlites and chads who can get decent looking foids

@ADHD_cel @Luzifer @trying to ascend @Rotter @UnwantedVirgin @YuiStillMyCope @Swagpilled @Khanivore

Thoughts?!
imagine finding out my shock fakecel #136615 on this site is a fakecel

I have, but it’s very complicated surgery and expensive and insurance here in Germany won’t pay bc it’s only an aesthetic problem. Also recovery time is very long and problem can’t be 100% corrected. So overall, it might not be worth it. I have other fires to put out. Acne. Fillers for my ugly and feminine face. Zero muscle mass. Belly fat. Can’t talk properly.
Fuck. I bet they've given foids access to free cosmetic procedures in the past, here in the UK there's been foids getting boob and pussy jobs on the NHS before. No such luck for ugly virgin men.
This is very well and smartly phrased.
They are and I also feel sorry for you brother. No land in sight for me (does that metaphor even exist?). You know what I mean. It’s fucking over for me. I’m in jail for life. I hope at least you can escape.
I think we'd make good cellmates in incel jail.

Fuck. I bet they've given foids access to free cosmetic procedures in the past, here in the UK there's been foids getting boob and pussy jobs on the NHS before. No such luck for ugly virgin men.
Yup, so true :yes: and wow, that the NHS paid for that is a fucking scandal!

I think we'd make good cellmates in incel jail.
Haha, you bet!:yes: :feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back