Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you accept an abusive girlfriend?

infiniteorwhatever

infiniteorwhatever

craves the sweet release of death
★★★
Let's pretend you're good looking enough (close your eyes and try to picture it i can't myself)
Would you accept, knowing she'll most likely abuse you (insults, hit you, forcing you to stay with her, rape, accusing you of rape if you leave etc)

Thats actually a turn on.

Yes, she rapes me but also is super possessive. Tells me I'm the best thing that ever happened to her, and she keeps me in place

All foids are abusive in some way or another, either emotionally or physically.

As along as she is loyal.

No, my life is already cumbersome enough.

Yes id do it if she lets me sex her often, if there is no sex i would not

From here I'd say no.

IRL I'd probably say yes. :feelsbadman:

I'd imagine very few femoids could actually hurt me, not sure how I could be raped by a female. I'd probably accept.

Im sure this will happen soon.

my yandere kitsune gf basically, she never beats me though, only strangles

Lol how could she rape me. It's literally impossible because I'd like it, just like Chad can't rape.

If she's attractive enough, i wouldn't mind this kind of behavour at all.

Fuck no. I've been treated like shit and humiliated way too long to put up with this kind of shit from a Hole

we can have domestic violence in minecraft.

Pump and dump her, depending on whether or not she'll accuse me of rape afterwards.

Only if she abuses my dick with her mouth, pussy, ass and tits.

Let's pretend you're good looking enough (close your eyes and try to picture it i can't myself)
Would you accept, knowing she'll most likely abuse you (insults, hit you, forcing you to stay with her, rape, accusing you of rape if you leave etc)
No, I can't afford to be accused of rape, I have saved too much money for my spiritual journey to have it ruined cause I was accused of rape would make me go ER

If she abuses me I'd abuse right back. I am bigger and stronger

Hell no, only stupid foids stay in abusive relationships

All foids are abusive in some way or another, either emotionally or physically.
Exactly. Being in a relationship with a woman is abusive by default. The woman is always indirectly threatening the man if he doesn't give her money/attention/emotional validation.

And its not like a woman can hurt me if she hits me. So if she was hot and I could bang her whenever then yeah I would be fine if she was abusive. If she was gonna stab me or shoot me or cut the brake lines in my car then I would leave but otherwise the price is reasonable for some good sex tbh ngl

Depends on severity to stay in the relationship, but I can put up with almost anything to get rid of my cursed V card.