Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you a girl who hates your family?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★★
Yeah, it's not like my family is beyond reproach, far from it. I'd be worried if she didn't hate my family, especially if I contextualized the circumstances.

I live faraway from my family and I hate them, so yeah.

You accidentally the thread title.

Would you ask incels? IF they would?

wtf do you expect

I would (rape her and then kill her).

Would i what?
Fk her? yes ofc
Marry her? no

Yeah, since i hate my family as well

No way, because it would take a deranged, schizo, or other extreme condition for that girl to hate my family. Of the four in my immediate family, only one could be deemed objectively antagonistic based on her actions, and that would be my sister. Her unreasonable malice and spite, however, are directed solely at my mom and younger brother for petty, trivial BS from years ago that every family does anyway. It's the reason why she got kicked out of the house and my mom filed a restraining order on her.
Yeah, it's not like my family is beyond reproach, far from it. I'd be worried if she didn't hate my family, especially if I contextualized the circumstances.
Wow, that's really sad... sorry boyo. Being a generally meek and reserved family compared to others where I live, I doubt I could ever understand why someone would feel that way toward a member of my close family. Despite the previously mentioned reservations, even my self-destructive sister is timid and unassuming. I guess I'm the glaring outlier in this thread.

Last edited: