Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would Working out at home with no weights give me muscles?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
As with everything this is all dependent by genetics i know, but as it so happens i have decent gymcel genetics and my father was very ripped my age even with no gymcelling.(he was in the army and i saw from the pictures)

So my question here is: Would someone who has never worked out day in his life see results? and if so what would you recommend? have any of you guys tried gymcelling at home?

Last edited:
If your chad, yes.

I'm not a Chad.

my father isn't a Chad either but has visible bicep muscles even as a 55 year old oldcel.
I see. You should just try working out anyway and see what happens. You might like it as a cope, if nothing else.

I see. You should just try working out anyway and see what happens. You might like it as a cope, if nothing else.

I want to cope with gymcelling yes.

I also want to feel what it's like having muscles and be physically stronger.

I can barely do 5 pushups.

Would doing them over and over again for 1 week fix the problem?
Yes. But you'll reach a plateau and will have to add more weight to get bigger. Ultimately the extent that your muscles can grow is determined by genes. But you'll get bigger for sure.

Yes. But you'll reach a plateau and will have to add more weight to get bigger. Ultimately the extent that your muscles can grow is determined by genes. But you'll get bigger for sure.

I have 5 to 10kg old gears in my house but the ophthalmologist (eye doctor) told me to not lift excessive weights because it can damage my eyes.

My Mother is also very overprotective she never lets me do anything, even while shopping she doesn't want me to hold groceries 'because Doc said so'. i have to do it without her knowledge.

I have 5 to 10kg old gears in my house but the ophthalmologist (eye doctor) told me to not lift excessive weights because it can damage my eyes.

My Mother is also very overprotective she never lets me do anything, even while shopping she doesn't want me to hold groceries 'because Doc said so'. i have to do it without her knowledge.
I'd listen to your doctor tbh dunno your situation

I'd listen to your doctor tbh dunno your situation

I have minus on my eyes, minus 6 to be exact, it means i can't see well far away but at my level i can barely see at all.

It's such bs, can't even fucking work out to keep my body strong.

I have minus on my eyes, minus 6 to be exact, it means i can't see well far away but at my level i can barely see at all.

It's such bs, can't even fucking work out to keep my body strong.
Initially i thought you meant you had some condition that might make them pop out. But if its just bad eyesight I dont understand how working out can damage your eyes.

Initially i thought you meant you had some condition that might make them pop out. But if its just bad eyesight I dont understand how working out can damage your eyes.

Yes that's what i told my mother.

Apparently putting pressure on your skull is what damages it or might damage it or something like that.

As with everything this is all dependent by genetics i know, but as it so happens i have decent gymcel genetics and my father was very ripped my age even with no gymcelling.(he was in the army and i saw from the pictures)

So my question here is: Would someone who has never worked out day in his life see results? and if so what would you recommend? have any of you guys tried gymcelling at home?
You absolutely can. Bodyweight workouts do work, not as efficiently as lifting actual weights but you just need to optimize your workout to do them for a longer time if you wanna get some results.

But homework outs are more for keeping yourself lean and fit (and retaining gains when you cant goto gym) compared to gymming which can get you buffed.

if your dad is /fit/ then i am at a loss as to why you don't just ask him for strength & conditioning tips
he was in the god damn army he knows about body exercises & calistenthics

Possibly if u have the right genetics

Calisthenics builds muscles slower but ive heard shit about the benefit lasting longer after you stop unlike weights idk. You jist have to workout properly for your goal and you can get big with either one

Initially it would. Like for first 2-3 months you will see results ( newbie gains ) make sure you are progressively overloading. After that it becomes very difficult to overload using just your weights. You can gain like 1-1.5 kg of lean muscles with just bodyweight exercises within like 3 months