Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would women find me playing the piano to be creepy?

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
I used to play the piano a lot when I was younger. I stopped however when a girl in my 10th grade math class told me that I was weird and decided to bully me for it.

Lately I've been thinking about playing again as a cope. However I don't want to make my chances of sex any lower then they already are. So does anybody here know if women would be turned off/ feel creeped out by a curry Incel playing the piano?

Would women find me opening a door to be creepy?

If you are ugly, everything you do is creepy. Seeking out approval from women is probably the lamest shit you can do. Get a grip

If you exist then they'll find you creepy

I used to play the piano a lot when I was younger. I stopped however when a girl in my 10th grade math class told me that I was weird and decided to bully me for it.

Lately I've been thinking about playing again as a cope. However I don't want to make my chances of sex any lower then they already are. So does anybody here know if women would be turned off/ feel creeped out by a curry Incel playing the piano?

Some toilets would like it, being good at creative stuff is known to increase your SMV. A few of my friends even confessed that they only slept with some Normie or even ugly men because they were good at playing an instrument.

Pianos are annoying as fuck and actually creepy. Pianists have a hardcore basement dweller vibe.

Playing the piano gives off Elton John faggot vibes

fuck that fucker for bullying you, you shouldn't care what she says it's your life and if you want to do something you should do it. even if it's something small like playing an instrument, I've heard that they like it when a man plays the guitar so why would piano be any different?

Imagine getting bullied by a foidlet JFL

They want incels to silently slave away for normies to death. They don't want incels to be happy, have fun or have any social status. Also in normie tradition the pianist entertains people socially so it is creepy for an incel to put themselves in a social spotlight since it violates their low smv. Incel smv is too low to be the center of normie social events.

Do it if you want nobody fucking cares except jackasses. You're an incel so why the fuck would you care what others think if you're already ugly

We’re already an incels dude fuck what a foid thinks. If you enjoy playing the piano don’t let know dumb bitch stop you from doing what you love. Keep your head up and play that piano. Usually most foid get wet to dudes playing instruments yet again and I’m an incel so I don’t know what the fuck a women likes