Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would wearing an earring make you more non-threatening to foids?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I've thought about wearing an earring to shield myself from foids' distrust and anger against me (for no reason(other than being ugly)). I figure if they think I'm a faggot they'll leave me alone. Sure, having an earring isn't a sign that you're a faggot, but it at least hints at it.

Dude just being ugly is enough for foids to leave you alone. If women are actually interacting with you IRL, then you aren't ugly.

Yeah bro get a noise piercing as well and oink like a pig and you’ll be the most non threatening man alive

Dude just being ugly is enough for foids to leave you alone. If women are actually interacting with you IRL, then you aren't ugly.
They're not interacting with me, they're giving me dirty looks.

They're not interacting with me, they're giving me dirty looks.
They won't stop just because they think you are a homo. I have pierced ears and it didn't help me.

You'll just look like a truecel-tier homosexual instead of a regular subhuman... :feelsjuice:

You'll still be treated the exact same terrible/indifferent way they will always treat you if legitimately a sub 5 male; I don't see the point in this. :smonk:

Depends on how flashy they are :feelsjuice: if they’re sparkly that’ll help somewhat but if they don’t stand out that much it’s a lost cause. You will lose respect from fellow dude however so it’s a trade off

Hang bullets from you're gauge holes bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back