Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would u want to be put in a simulation?

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
if someone said they could create a simulation for u to live in for the rest of your life would u want it? (This simulation could be anything u want)The catch is u would be aware ur in the simulation until u die.

Yes. We are already living in a simulation so it makes no difference :feelsdevil:

Reminds me of Total Recall

I really hope we're not in a simulation. What makes u think we're in one?
I don’t really think that, that’s just what’s popular with all the pseudo intellectual normies

I don’t really think that, that’s just what’s popular with all the pseudo intellectual normies
because they're lives are so predictable and perfect

Damn straight i would, hook me the fuck up. My current life is trash, and real life is "fake" in so many different ways that the knowledge of the simulation would not concern me.

Our brains hallucinate our conscious experience as it is, filtering out a lot of sensory information while amplifying other aspects, or generating false perceptions entirely. The world itself may very well be a simulation by aliens or some other highly evolved being we cannot conceptualize. Any concern for "authenticity" is based in false mental hang-ups imo. In a lot of ways the literal bluepill is actually based af.

if someone said they could create a simulation for u to live in for the rest of your life would u want it? (This simulation could be anything u want)The catch is u would be aware ur in the simulation until u die.
Yes, I’d live in a mansion like huge heffer

Like matrix? Sure

We are in one currently so it doesn't matter