Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming would u trade places with this disabledcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date

e

• yes

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • no lel

Votes: 30 85.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

unknown-6.png

No I like being able to move on my own too much

no if she leaves him he is doomed to a life as truepermacel

Lol look how uncomfortable she is. They dont sleep in the same bed. Shes cucking him so hard

Cope. She's bloody hot.
She not cute loli. By my clasification she is just "low fuckable"". So possible to be fucked, but no loss if not

She not cute loli. By my clasification she is just "low fuckable"". So possible to be fucked, but no loss if not
Yeah but she's stacy and she's not wearing makeup. I'd say she's a 7. Stacy lite

Yeah but she's stacy and she's not wearing makeup. I'd say she's a 7. Stacy lite
I am man of culture with personal taste, so in my clasification cute loli becky is higher tier than stcay like this

Fuck being disabled. No offence to CrippleCels, but it’s just not worth being crippled.

For one night.
So i could finally find out how it feels to have a nice long warm cuddle with a woman

hell no. I have it better. (not relationship wise, nigga)

His facial expression signifies that she may have a cock,so no.
:feelskek:
Not if look as terrified as him lol. Kek because I'm virtually crippled anyway through past alcohol abuse.

He pays that roast beef cunt to LARP as his girlfriend. Everything shown in this video is fake as fuck. I would rather die than pay a whore to larp as my gf. FUCK THEM BOTH

At least I can play vidya

I would have clicked yes but after seeing the video, that fuck isn't just disabled, he's giga-disabled, how could you even begin to cope if she leaves ngl

I don't know ma i like my arms and legs tbh

I’d be very surprised if she doesn’t have a trio of bulls dicking her down on the side.

If this is genuine love then that cripple is the luckiest man or cripple on earth.

Yeah though in this day and age I just don’t believe it.

Something else is probably going on here ie she either gets off massively and orgasmically at society and the cripple’s expense by all the naieve blue pillers out there thinking she’s genuinely in love with this guy and damn near a saint because of it, meanwhile the truth is probably what I said above and it gives her multiple screaming orgasms or perhaps and arguably even more intense, mostly silent body rocking, violent and trembling orgasms thinking about how bad she is by fooling everyone and getting away with it or alternatively she’s a pussy loving lesbian and the cripple serves as her beard and they both get something out of the arrangement ie she gets to appear heterosexual and thus normal to a possible judge mental anti fag family and he gets some female companionship as well basically a free nurse/personal assistant to help him get around and possibly clean him up or whatever basic needs he needs fulfilling of as per his particular disabilities.

Last edited:
I’d be very surprised if she doesn’t have a trio of bulls dicking her down on the side.

If this is genuine love then that cripple is the luckiest man or cripple on earth.

Something else is probably going on here ie she either gets off massively and orgasmically at society and the cripple’s expense by all the naieve blue pillers out there thinking she’s genuinely in love with this guy and damn near a saint because of it, meanwhile the truth is probably what I said above and it gives her multiple screaming orgasms or perhaps and arguably even more intense, mostly silent body rocking, violent and trembling orgasms thinking about how bad she is by fooling everyone and getting away with it or alternatively she’s a pussy loving lesbian and the cripple serves as her beard and they both get something out of the arrangement ie she gets to appear heterosexual and thus normal to a possible judge mental anti fag family and he gets some female companionship as well basically a free nurse/personal assistant to help him get around and possibly clean him up or whatever basic needs he needs fulfilling of as per his particular disabilities.
apparently his family is rich and pays for college stacys to take care of him

No, but his mental health is definitely better than mine. Tfw no prime blonde foid to cuddle me:cryfeels:

No I like being able to move on my own too much

As much as Im tempted to think NAWALT, something else is definitely going on and it's going to be a giga blackpill if it ever gets out :feelsbadman:

He looks like he's cooming in the second pic

apparently his family is rich and pays for college stacys to take care of him
why am I not shocked at all that this is a financial gain for this foid?
she'll be out of there the second she gets a better paying job

i didn't care

No, I would rather be non dissbled than hace a foid

He will get cucked hard someday so no. This case has been posted a bazillion times already jfl.

White disabledcel mogs gymmaxed ethnicel with both legs and both arms

Something else must be going on here, she can't possibly actually like being with this uber-disabled-cel