Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would u rather be good looking/average dick, or average looking/big dick

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
average size being 5.5 x 4.6

Average with a huge dick. Probably for no other reason than my own viewing pleasure.

Dingus_Incel said:
Average with a huge dick. Probably for no other reason than my own viewing pleasure.
so u can jack off lol?

wishiwasbigger said:
so u can jack off lol?

Honestly yeah. Why wouldn't you want big cock? Men probably care about it more than women. It would just be good or your ego.

Average looking with big dick.

It might be harder but if you get to fuck the female for one time, she will ask again.

Thinking well, im an average man with a BBC.

But i still cant get woman :/

Obviously good looking, your dick doesn’t matter when you’re Chad

Only retards would choose the latter.

wishiwasbigger said:

Because looks/face are everything? And most girls hardly care about dick size so long as it meets a basic standard? And looks/face halo dick and *everything*?

Big dick doesn't have any purpose outside of omegle. Good looks have it's purpose everywhere.

existentialhack said:
wishiwasbigger said:
Because looks/face are everything? And most girls hardly care about dick size so long as it meets a basic standard? And looks/face halo dick and *everything*?
i guess this is true, but a lot of people say they want a big dick. so ur telling me u would be happier as the good looking guy with a average dick then an average looking guy/big that gets to fuck alot, which one of these guys would be the bigger player

wishiwasbigger said:
an average looking guy/big that gets to fuck alot

How does that work? All things being equal, the good looking guy slays. The average guy does not.

Plus, you can make your dick bigger with exercises.

existentialhack said:
wishiwasbigger said:
an average looking guy/big that gets to fuck alot
How does that work? All things being equal, the good looking guy slays. The average guy does not.
Plus, you can make your dick bigger with exercises.

ive heard of those excersizes although i heard u can fuck up ur erections permanently, im thinking of getting girth injections for my dick although im average at 5.75 legnth but bad girth, think i should do it?

wishiwasbigger said:
ive heard of those excersizes although i heard u can fuck up ur erections permanently, im thinking of getting girth injections for my dick although im average at 5.75 legnth but bad girth, think i should do it?

No, do exercises, just go slow and be careful. www.thundersplace.org I think jelqing is for girth. Never done it myself but read a little around it. That's the best site as far as I know. They aren't profiteering in any way. Join and read as much as you can. What's your girth? I'm like 5.5" at absolute best and maybe girth of 4.6-7 or something. But it's over so wtf difference does it make.

wishiwasbigger said:
average size being 5.5 x 4.6

Face>everything. Dickcel=cope.

Hell I'd take gl and small ass dick tbh

existentialhack said:
wishiwasbigger said:
No, do exercises, just go slow and be careful. www.thundersplace.org I think jelqing is for girth. Never done it myself but read a little around it. That's the best site as far as I know. They aren't profiteering in any way. Join and read as much as you can. What's your girth? I'm like 5.5" at absolute best and maybe girth of 4.6-7 or something. But it's over so wtf difference does it make.

im pretty much near the same size as you and same girth and wanted to jelq before but was scared i was gonna fuck up my dick, so you're telling me your dick size has never bothered you, you wouldnt care if u were just able to get laid?

id honestly be happy at 6.5 x 5 inches i guess, was thinking of getting a bathmate, u think just a bathmate could get me to that size?

wishiwasbigger said:
im pretty much near the same size as you and same girth and wanted to jelq before but was scared i was gonna fuck up my dick, so you're telling me your dick size has never bothered you, you wouldnt care if u were just able to get laid?

id honestly be happy at 6.5 x 5 inches i guess, was thinking of getting a bathmate, u think just a bathmate could get me to that size?

Yeah it bothered me. But it's a moot problem now. My dick is dysfunctional anyway, have chronic balanitis. I'm into SPH as well kek. 

Just read up and try it. Warm up properly, don't go too hard, eat right, give recovery time. All the same shit you do when working out any other bodily part. Sounds safer than injecting shit.

existentialhack said:
wishiwasbigger said:
Yeah it bothered me. But it's a moot problem now. My dick is dysfunctional anyway, have chronic balanitis. I'm into SPH as well kek.
Just read up and try it. Warm up properly, don't go too hard, eat right, give recovery time. All the same shit you do when working out any other bodily part. Sounds safer than injecting shit.
lmfao you have an average sized dick, dont know why you'd be into SPH, although it could be bigger

and yeah i guess if i could gain and inch in legnth and even half inch in girth id be fine

Good looking with an average dick. If you don't have Chad looks, then women won't even notice you.

blackpill_incel said:
Face>everything. Dickcel=cope.

Hell I'd take gl and small ass dick tbh

This