Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would u marry this Asian Foid live Skeleton ?

she looks like an auschwitz victim (if auschwitz really happened)

Face is 10/10 tho

Lose some weight fatty

she looks like an auschwitz victim (if auschwitz really happened)
Bullshit lies

Auschwitz had enough food to survive I will prove it.

I am going on Auschwitz diet on a new year.

noodles have shit genes for bone structure and muscle mass. translates to attractive females (when not this skinny) but skinlet manlet males.

This is so disgusting man

Depends on the grade of her psychiatric disorder, if she stays like this: no

Yes, then I'll feed her so she can get to a healthy weight.

Probably not, she’s likely infertile

As someone with fucked up knees and hips that is hard to watch. How does she even walk properly? Isn't she in pain?

The Asian Euginia Crooney

Yes. But I refuse your premise. I will fatten her up. I will help her eat healthy, we'll go to doctors, therapists and we'll overcome anorexia. She will then reward me with sex for being such a supportive partner.

Yes. But I refuse your premise. I will fatten her up. I will help her eat healthy, we'll go to doctors, therapists and we'll overcome anorexia. She will then reward me with sex for being such a supportive partner.
:bigbrain:

Fixing anorexia is easier than fixing obesity. I would love to teach a girlfriend how to foodcope.

She is auschwitzmaxxing lmao :feelskek:

Is this the sexual version of bonesmash?

As soon as she got healthy she would cheat on you.

She will go to Chad

Dose she have a pussy ?????