Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would u guys trade ur inceldom for...

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
Some of us are just born to suffer. Some are born blind, some without legs, some disabled completely. Even though we have all the senses and a normal body, our face and other physical attributes is disliked by the opposite gender.
If you had an option to stop being an incel but be a chad, except u would be blind. Would u take the offer? How important is relationship or sex to u? Are u willing to lose both ur legs for a decent face and voice? (comes with good personality ofc)

Last edited:
Fuck no, I love being fully functional
I don't have any hatred or jealousy towards these sex havers. I just realize I'm unable to be normal so I want to be left the fuck alone. Let me enjoy my existence i'm limited on this planet anyway.

I would trade any 3 appendages except my dominant arm, assuming the body i get for that is high quality enough. Maybe even 3 appendages, as long as I get to keep any one arm

I would not trade my eyes. I would probably trade my ears / ability to hear. Think for a good % of cases being ugly is worse than being disabled, though it strongly depends on the details

I don't have any hatred or jealousy towards these sex havers. I just realize I'm unable to be normal so I want to be left the fuck alone. Let me enjoy my existence i'm limited on this planet anyway.
Honourable. I can't help feel extreme envy towards chadlites and chads, in some cases HTNs.

One of the few things I have is pretty good health, my back is somewhat fucked but other than that I am good.
Life cannot be fun blind though, you are chad ok but you cannot get the visual pleasure of the stacy let alone anything else. You are completely disabled and useless, if an emergency happens you are fucked.

Definitely not worth it. I could consider something like death by 30 honestly.

Typical GrAY thread

Honourable. I can't help feel extreme envy towards chadlites and chads, in some cases HTNs.
Yes because I don't have jealousy does not mean I love these people. They treat me like shit and I want to stay the fuck away from them. Unfortunately sex havers are everywhere.

In the same vein I seethe whenever I see an actually attractive foid because I know I'll never get her and she doesn't even consider me human
Same, brother, I totally feel you :feelsbadman:

I would trade my inceldom for 1 million dollars, see? Now i wouldn't be an incel and also Rich, Im too smart

Did you ever get a blowjob from the homeless girl?

How is this even a question, I would trade my sight for being chad

JFL i never understood that kind of compromised thinking. Chads just got omega lucky at birth, they didn't have to sacrifice anything, it wasn't a fucking trade. That's why peoples like Dolph Lundgren exist.

So no, i wouldn't want to trade shit because in nature simply doesn't work like that, i'd just want to be a fully fontionning chad.

Even without handicaps, if I keep all of my memories as an incel, I won't be able to enjoy being a Chad at this point. I'm so disappointed in this world that I'd rather just get away from it altogether. And if I don't keep my memories as an incel, then when I become a Chad, I might as well be a completely different person.

Definitely not worth it. I could consider something like death by 30 honestly.
JFL i never understood that kind of compromised thinking. Chads just got omega lucky at birth, they didn't have to sacrifice anything, it wasn't a fucking trade. That's why peoples like Dolph Lundgren exist.

So no, i wouldn't want to trade shit because in nature simply doesn't work like that, i'd just want to be a fully fontionning chad.

"Getting out of Inceldom" doesn't guarantee the foid won't leave you and just be like every one foid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back