Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would u fuck this haba (WMAF) femalo

I hate these threads

“Would u fuck” of course we are incels, not sheboons though

Volcel if wouldn't

Why are you asking us this, knowing the answer and that she is inevitably blue-eyed Chad only? :feelsUgh:

Is she Jewish too? :feelskek:

dis nigga asking if incels if they fuck some mildly attractive hoe. like are you fr nigga?

Nah she is a fucking feminist. Would not enjoy fucking her

I would not be able to say no...

I hate these threads

“Would u fuck” of course we are incels, not sheboons though
+1

I always wonder which kind of tedious, retarded bait-and-switch it's going to be this time. There are at least 3 common ones:

:feelstastyman: You're a CUCK if you actually want to fuck a good-looking woman of breeding age!

:feelstastyman: I wouldn't because UNLIKE YOU I ACTUALLY HAVE STANDARDS for the women I can't fuck!

:feelstastyman: ZOMFG foid worship! That's a ban! Mods!!

Last edited:
I hate these half-white Asian foids. They always look 75-95% Asian, but what really makes me laugh is that their mothers get all excited with the prospect of having children with a foreigner (almost exclusively white western man) in the lame hope that the child will look more racially ambiguous and have light colored eyes. Gimme a break, it almost never works out like that.

No, I wouldn’t. Is that the answer you’re looking for?

I hate these half-white Asian foids. They always look 75-95% Asian, but what really makes me laugh is that their mothers get all excited with the prospect of having children with a foreigner (almost exclusively white western man) in the lame hope that the child will look more racially ambiguous and have light colored eyes. Gimme a break, it almost never works out like that.
She looks 100% ricefoid from some angles of her:feelsohh::foidSoy:

This thread got me down the Go rabbit hole yesterday.

Hapa noodlewhores mog all races of foids.

So, we all can agree that she's an asian stacy. Now, is there a chance for some incel dude to get an asian remotely close to her? Probably not.

She kinda cute

Half Asian, Yet looks 100 % Asian... :feelsjuice: