Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would u eat dirty curry street food daily in exchange for free looks surgery

would u?

• ye and volcel if u won't

• Ye

• no

• no because no surgery can help me

Results are only viewable after voting.
when i was in bangladesh and ate currz streetfood i had the worst diarea in mz life and literalllz shat mz pants and became sick

when i was in bangladesh and ate currz streetfood i had the worst diarea in mz life and literalllz shat mz pants and became sick
brutal I had similar problems. My shitskin low IQ relatives fed me that sus food. Won't ever eat that shit again.

Currycels that eat this shit everyday like:

I See This as an Absolute Win - Meming Wiki

Sure but I'm probably going to need to get my stomach pumped a few times monthly.:feelspuke:

Id eat the food without the surgery. I don’t like the idea of my face and bonea getting sliced up

Sure but I'm probably going to need to get my stomach pumped a few times monthly.:feelspuke:
ur body will get used to it eventually after a few years probably
Id eat the food without the surgery. I don’t like the idea of my face and bonea getting sliced up
the food is very cheap normally like 30rs(50 $cents ). But imo it causes too many digestive problems. Better off eating cup ramen

I'd rather eat curry street food every day (as long as i don't see what goes on behind the scenes) than get plastic surgery.

what the fuck is wrong with you racist? nothing wrong with eating stinky pajeet street shitting curry food.

They shit in the same river btw

Yes, I would just Pepto Bismolmaxx

Eh, curry food makes me shit more than normal so I dunno:feelswhat:

I've tried actual street food in Pakistan back in 2016, wasn't too bad and like 25 cents for a burrito thing. Hell yea I would eat that to ascend nigga