Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would u become a vampire Chad?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
u get offered to become a vampire Chad, you will need a of human blood monthly. to survive and if u don't get it u will go mad till ur thirst I satedm do u take deal?

sure i would find a hot emo girl with a vampire fetish

I would still take the deal, being chad is great for validation and the cost of sucking blood from w***n to stay alive looks like an exciting life, even if you end up in prison or killed by someone as self-defense.

Interesting post for ID but

as a side note, why are women so into vampires? It's like some weird fetish or something. Dark triadmaxxing maybe?

depends on whether i get vampire powers like the ability to hypnotize foids and turn into bat

as a side note, why are women so into vampires? It's like some weird fetish or something. Dark triadmaxxing maybe?
probably. also foids bleed monthly maybe making em more obsessed with blood than men ?

Would I get the power to stop time

because most vampires' that appeal to women are dark triad prettyboys. Edward from twilight being the prime example

Its my teenage fantasy anyway so yeah.

Volcel, if you wouldn't. You could just found a cult and milk your stacey harem.

Volcel if wouldn't.