Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would u be frens with a 50 year old lesbo femoid who smokes and drinks

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Ngl I think that would be fun maby but im unsure about it because its kind of a gray area when it comes to cucked behavior. 99% of male/female friendships are sexual in nature (even if the sexual component is just "the guy would willingly have sex with her but she doesn't want to") and the male's behavior in these situations can generally be broadly described as orbiting or trying to win her approval. and I'd imagine this exact principle would still exist in the exact same way with lesbian foids unless she was ugly or u were really mentally disciplined

I think there can be non sexual male/female relationships under the right circumstances though (for example one of my teachers in high school was a middle aged overweight black woman and she was really nice and I would always chill in her classroom during lunch and shit) but idk if it can apply here what do you guys think??:feelsaww:

i'd be friends with anyone kind to me, thing is people aren't kind to me because of the way i look, simple as.

A 50 year roastie won't look like the pic you posted

I would.

Where I work the 50-ish accounts lady is hella fun to get on the beers with at Friday drinks.
3/10 would not smash, but a cool friend to hang with.

In this PC day and age, smoking is almost an act of rebellion, people who do it tend to be pretty interesting people who know who they are.

Ngl I think that would be fun maby but im unsure about it because its kind of a gray area when it comes to cucked behavior. 99% of male/female friendships are sexual in nature (even if the sexual component is just "the guy would willingly have sex with her but she doesn't want to") and the male's behavior in these situations can generally be broadly described as orbiting or trying to win her approval. and I'd imagine this exact principle would still exist in the exact same way with lesbian foids unless she was ugly or u were really mentally disciplined

I think there can be non sexual male/female relationships under the right circumstances though (for example one of my teachers in high school was a middle aged overweight black woman and she was really nice and I would always chill in her classroom during lunch and shit) but idk if it can apply here what do you guys think??:feelsaww:
what autism is this?

@Wizard32 type beat

Nigga had to mentally prep himself, clear his throat, and take a deep breath just to say hi :lul:
Hadn't used my voice all day XD

Last edited:
I was never able of being friends with any woman nor am I interested in friendships with women.

@Wizard32 type beat
the reason my posts and his are so similar is we both usually just want to share some image but the mods force us to back it up with a bunch of random ass extra text if we want to put it in ID so we kind of just pulling shit out of our ass

the reason my posts and his are so similar is we both usually just want to share some image but the mods force us to back it up with a bunch of random ass extra text if we want to put it in ID so we kind of just pulling shit out of our ass
oh I see that make's since.

I don't think so

50 yr old smoker = 20 yr old with grey hair?

@shii410 who the fuck are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back