Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would u be able to ascend if sent back in time to when you were 5?

title

• yes

• no

• probably

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
u keep all knowledge you have right now for purposes of this question.

I think I would be able to money maxx, NT maxx and looks Maxx to escape before 22 easy. Possibly even HGH Maxx in time to escape manletceldom. Too cursed that this vile world gives men no second chances. :feelsree:

Of course I would try to buy bitcoin and be filthy rich but I would probably not ascend just get tons of prostitutes

fuck no i would end up even worse because of how jaded and defeated i am. i would LDARmaxx all through the years

Of course I would try to buy bitcoin and be filthy rich but I would probably not ascend just get tons of prostitutes
it's too unfair that we get no second runs :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Hope we get isekaied somehow with same knowledge for a better run.

yes i could fix everything

it's too unfair that we get no second runs :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. Hope we get isekaied somehow with same knowledge for a better run.
Yeah it’s extremely unfortunate, Chads from the get go are born rich through their parents first run although it’s unclear whether our consciousness remains after death since it gets created from birth

Fuck that shit im not even going to ascend im just going to touch foids asses and look up their skirts

can i go back in time to before i was born instead to kick my dad in the balls

Yes. I was a mini-chad when I was 5-12 years old, if I could go back with my current knowledge I would ascend in less than a week.

I would still be fucked with ugly genes, so probably no.

That was when I lived in a duplex with my parents, who often fought. I doubt it.

I poured soap in my eyes to stop an argument at that age, once.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back