Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Would u accept the world's shortest women as wife ?

She isn’t heightmatched so no, although I would date shorter or taller foids, just not foids that short since it would feel like dating a 3 year old but it‘s not like she doesn’t have more SMV than the forum combined anyhow.

Last edited:
No, a girl must be taller than 85% of women for me to consider her a potential girlfriend.

There’s no way she is able to have children, so I wouldn’t. That’s a big one for me.

Nah. Usually I'm the one commenting "volcel if no" but this one is just...nah.

Volcel if you wouldn’t

No fucking way

She is so short that she disappeared from the internet

i will accept anything 5.2 - 5.11

There is absolutely NO WAY I would be with a shitskin.

One of the only situations i must say no.

No, a girl must be taller than 85% of women for me to consider her a potential girlfriend.

I've seen couples where the couple was height matched exactly or the woman was "tall" for her height. Like 5'9 and 5'9 and their son ended up 6'0 or 5'11 and 5'9 and the daughters ended up around 6'1. Getting a girl around your height (assuming you're average) would be ideal if you wanted your kids to be not short.

Yeah but abort any sons.

Can somebody reupload the video?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back