Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would this woman be safe from rape in India?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Waisetsu Missle Cow Girl Stitched Cap

@ChudTheCheeseBALL @NeverEvenBegan @anandkonda

Of course, the currys are globally known for being polite and chivalrous towards the women.

She’s light-skinned, thick, and slutty, so absolutely not. There would be entire tidal waves of sex-starved pooniggers chasing after her like the zombies in that World War Z movie

She'd be ganggraped and killed. Pajeets would then ganggrape the deadbody

What about the fact she is half cow?
Oh JFL I thought the ears were attached to her headband. Also didn’t notice the tail. I guess the Hindu curries might leave her alone, but she’ll still get raped by Muslim curries

She wouldn't be safe around me

Indians respect the cow. She's going to be just fine:ahegao:

She’s light-skinned, thick, and slutty, so absolutely not. There would be entire tidal waves of sex-starved pooniggers chasing after her like the zombies in that World War Z movie

Even if she was dead curries would still dig up her grave and rape her so whats stopping them from raping her when she's alive and luscious

Hindoos will worship her while Pisslam curries will rape her so she won't be safe there.

Anime girls in cow outfits are hot as fuck for some reason, good taste

No woman is safe from rape in india except gook women because nobody wants them anyway

i have video proof of @anandkonda sexually violating a cow so i doubt she would be safe