Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would This Scenario Make A Foid Orgasm Instantly?

Would A Foid Orgasm From Seeing This

• Yes

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
A foid is walking down the street with her recessed chin manlet brother who is a truecel with autism. All of a sudden a 6'8 giga chad with blonde hair and blue eyes appears and says "is this guy trying to hurt you?" The genetically elite super soldier approaches with his wide frame and heightmogs the incel so bad he almost feints. He then picks the ugly manlet up by his eye sockets like a bowling ball with one hand and holds him up in the air above his head laughing as the manlet gushes blood from his eyes and flails around. Then, with all of his force and bodyweigh, the gigachad slams the ugly incel brother into the pavement directly on his occiput and the sound of the bone cracking can be heard. As the ugly genetic reject convulses powerless under the gigachad, his face is pummeled with brutal punches until he looks like the three guys one hammer video. After one final punch the incel stops convulsing and appears to be officially dead. At that point the giga chad removes the clothing of the corpse to reveal a small penis and thin frame. He pulls out his phone and starts recording a video of him standing proud over the body and posing for his millions of social media followers, unaware that dozens of femoids around him have recorded the whole incident and their vaginas are visibly wet through their pants. The chad pulls out his massive dick and urinates on the corpse of the incel before shaking it off and spitting the incel's bloody mushed face. With his dick still out, covered in blood he goes up to the sister with some of the brother's brain matter on his hand. He rips her pants down, smears the brains on his dick, and uses it as lube to ass fuck the sister.

In my opinion, I think the foids would orgasm the moment she sees the incel brother lifted up by his eye sockets and she would orgasm a dozen more times and then start squirting when she feels her brother's brain matter pushed in her colon by giga chad's beast penis. I think she would beg the man who just murdered her brother to creampie her vagina and knock her up.

What do you guys think?

He then picks the ugly manlet up by his eye sockets like a bowling ball with one hand and holds him up in the air above his head laughing as the manlet gushes blood from his eyes and flails around.
wut

only skimmed it, but probably.

Too much text, if it was chad they'd orgasm no matter what he does.

A foid is walking down the street with her recessed chin manlet brother who is a truecel with autism.

Yes. One slight adjustment, though: The man was her boyfriend of eight months.

A foid is walking down the street with her recessed chin manlet brother who is a truecel with autism. All of a sudden a 6'8 giga chad with blonde hair and blue eyes appears and says "is this guy trying to hurt you?" The genetically elite super soldier approaches with his wide frame and heightmogs the incel so bad he almost feints. He then picks the ugly manlet up by his eye sockets like a bowling ball with one hand and holds him up in the air above his head laughing as the manlet gushes blood from his eyes and flails around. Then, with all of his force and bodyweigh, the gigachad slams the ugly incel brother into the pavement directly on his occiput and the sound of the bone cracking can be heard. As the ugly genetic reject convulses powerless under the gigachad, his face is pummeled with brutal punches until he looks like the three guys one hammer video. After one final punch the incel stops convulsing and appears to be officially dead. At that point the giga chad removes the clothing of the corpse to reveal a small penis and thin frame. He pulls out his phone and starts recording a video of him standing proud over the body and posing for his millions of social media followers, unaware that dozens of femoids around him have recorded the whole incident and their vaginas are visibly wet through their pants. The chad pulls out his massive dick and urinates on the corpse of the incel before shaking it off and spitting the incel's bloody mushed face. With his dick still out, covered in blood he goes up to the sister with some of the brother's brain matter on his hand. He rips her pants down, smears the brains on his dick, and uses it as lube to ass fuck the sister.

In my opinion, I think the foids would orgasm the moment she sees the incel brother lifted up by his eye sockets and she would orgasm a dozen more times and then start squirting when she feels her brother's brain matter pushed in her colon by giga chad's beast penis. I think she would beg the man who just murdered her brother to creampie her vagina and knock her up.

What do you guys think?
The answer is pretty simple. Yes

Just violent max bro, then assault some foids bf and she be wet 4 u. female biology 1o1. ONLY way to ascend in 2022!!:feelsLSD:

10/10 in terms of painting a picture in my head, a stellar example of creative writing.

Yes. One slight adjustment, though: The man was her boyfriend of eight months.
That would obviously make a foid orgasm more since she is is basically going to cuck him while he's in the grave.
10/10 in terms of painting a picture in my head, a stellar example of creative writing.
Someone give me a job.:feelsLSD:
Just violent max bro, then assault some foids bf and she be wet 4 u. female biology 1o1. ONLY way to ascend in 2022!!:feelsLSD:
Literally true. In 2022, chads will be beating random uglies to death legally as a way to sexually advertise themselves on social media and foids will DROOL and SQUIRT watching it.

I really want to see foids and chads swallowed up by quicksand... Movie quicksand too, not boring irl quicksand.

Last edited:
the only one who got horny because of this story is you. Grab your two balls, go out and talk to women instead of fantasizing in your dark room. I don't think a woman dreams of a 6.8' tall blonde Chad, I believe you dream about it yourself dude

Literally every foid's dream

the only one who got horny because of this story is you. Grab your two balls, go out and talk to women instead of fantasizing in your dark room. I don't think a woman dreams of a 6.8' tall blonde Chad, I believe you dream about it yourself dude
Fuck off GRAYcel

I read every word. Your erotica will be widely circled among foids JFL

Of course the foid will get wet no question. She will drink her brothers blood, then she will squirt on the chads face and he will drink her pussy juices, then together they will take a shit on the dead incel’s corpse and put the video on liveleak

What do you guys think?
Absolutely

this reads like humiliation fetish fap material

Looks like we got some less than a day old GrAYcels saying the same thing about this thread that some Cucktears said in a thread about this thread...:feelshmm:

@Fat Link

thoughts?

Idk man that seems like too much effort for gigachad
Normally they cruise through life without a second thought
Anyways you could sell this stuff to foids you know?
Never do it for free

Idk man that seems like too much effort for gigachad
Normally they cruise through life without a second thought
Anyways you could sell this stuff to foids you know?
View attachment 556695
They already have an author they like named Ahriman. They love his book called The United States of America.