Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would this Italian scientist Amadeo Avagadro be incel if he was alive today?

Would Avagadro be incel?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
When I studied chemistry I enjoyed mole calculations. However, I think he would be incel today despite his astronomical IQ since that isn’t something foids care about. He has the classic incel look.

IMG 1106

IMG 1107

High IQ Avacadocel

When I studied chemistry I enjoyed mole calculations. However, I think he would be incel today despite his astronomical IQ since that isn’t something foids care about. He has the classic incel look.

View attachment 1218560
View attachment 1218561
I think dating is a primitive intellectual activity but I understand how many people have urges to fuck a female. Furthermore, I think a high intellect is far more valuable for humanity than dating power, no iq will grant you the pleasure of the flesh but it’s a gift in itself.

Yes I think he would. He looks truecel tier

Just imagine the world if women selected intelligence, we would probably already have colonized Mara by now. But intelligence doesn’t give women the teehee tingles. :feelswhat:

I'd say yes but probably not if he was in italy. People there are pretty ugly and froggy looking on average.