Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would this have been the future of kointo?

Kointo would have been on 40k

Kointo would have been on 40k
Years later he would have never stopped. The lineage would have been depressing just from looking at the number. None of that guys posts were short either. Crazy stuff.

Years later he would have never stopped. The lineage would have been depressing just from looking at the number. None of that guys posts were short either. Crazy stuff.
tbh what happened to him?

He was probably a fakecel so i dont know

He was probably a fakecel so i dont know
He would have kept going bro. He just didn't stop. Even after being banned. If he never got banned eventually his account would've ended up like that one.

Fabricated news by sodomite jews

He would have kept going bro. He just didn't stop. Even after being banned. If he never got banned eventually his account would've ended up like that one.
Inauthentic and homosexual
and here we call ritalincel is postmaxxer. te hee I wonder if ritalincel would be able to race with this guy tbh

and here we call ritalincel is postmaxxer. te hee I wonder if ritalincel would be able to race with this guy tbh
Who would? Apparently all of those happened over a short period and he was LARPing as Chris Chan. What a guy.

Who would? Apparently all of those happened over a short period and he was LARPing as Chris Chan. What a guy.
I dont know man ritalincel is a postmax bot but this guy is something else

>going on kiwifags.net

@Sniffles has posted 6000 times in a month.
Over 6 years the other guy has posted 1,000,000,000 messages...
Going at Sniffles's rate of 6000 posts per month, he would only be on 432,000 posts by now (this is constantly postmaxxing for 6 years as hard as sniffles).

He has posted OVER 2,000 TIMES FASTER than sniffles.
That means an average 463,000 messages per day.

Obviously that's not possible so it's fake...

Going at Sniffles's rate of 6000 posts per month, he would only be on 432,000 posts by now (this is constantly postmaxxing for 6 years as hard as sniffles).

high iq

The staff must have made it happen. I read something about it being Chris Chan's account possibly. If so that would explain why the staff did so. Based detectivecel btw.

My top postmaxx score was around 300. I think its possible.

I partially thought it might be tbh. But I didn't crunch numbers. All the puzzle pieces are coming together after seeing that it was possibly Chris Chan's account.

I partially thought it might be tbh. But I didn't crunch numbers. All the puzzle pieces are coming together after seeing that it was possibly Chris Chan's account.
Thinking about it,it don't seems very possible tbh.

Thinking about it,it don't seems very possible tbh.
I think the staff did it as kind of a joke. Go look at the stuff the account posted. It's all stuff defending Chris Chan and saying he is straight. Lol.

If i was a richcel I would hire someone to postmaxx while I'm sleeping.
That sounds like a cool concept. But how much would you be willing to pay them?

DIY postmaxxing is time consuming
It's fun though. And there would be no point paying someone. It's not like you get a return on the investment or something. Just a higher post count lol. I suppose that might be cool for some though.

It's fun though. And there would be no point paying someone. It's not like you get a return on the investment or something. Just a higher post count lol. I suppose that might be cool for some though.
Yeah, i know. Jkjk

Man I miss that nigga :feelsbadman:

They obviously edited it, not even Chris can reach that many posts

I can't even comprehend how that's possible, you'd have to be a neet to do this shit.
It isn’t possible, it’s probably the admin fucking around

It isn’t possible, it’s probably the admin fucking around
Yeah I decided to do the math, if you subtract the join date from the last activity date the account was only in use for about a year, so they'd have to average 2,700,000 messages a day.

dont know anything about him tbh

dont know anything about him tbh
It's fake. A joke by the staff because the guy who had the account was basically the original focus of the site