Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would this be considered fakecel?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If a man over 35 was able to get a 21 year old cute girl to be friends with him, just friends, what does that say about him? Is he fakecel? Is she just using him for something.

And by fakecel I don’t mean he could possibly fuck her but could he get an uglier girl his age to date?

Dudes and foids can't be friends whatever the age difference.

No; having a female friend can actually be a cuck trait IF she simply takes advantage of you and relies on you for some emotional support and offloading while getting with the usual Chad elsewhere, but if she's shown legitimate signs of wanting to help you lose your status as an incel then you're a fakecel, and should get off of this forum. :feelswhat:

They see you as a cuck, harmless and able to serve as a nice tool for validation and to dump her rantings about Chad and her personality detector failing on you daily; "platonic" friends are nearly impossible, and those who espouse such nonsense are laughable in their delusion that the foid would not have approached them already if they were physically attractive. :feelsjuice:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

IF you feel like you have a foid friend then I feel for you buddy. She will indeed be using you for something.

I'd say no. I've never had (many) girls as friends because i found they to be attractive some of them were just because school. So yeah u are not a fakecel she's your friend because she finds your fun or some shit not attractive.

Nigga we all know it’s you

If a man over 35 was able to get a 21 year old cute girl to be friends with him, just friends, what does that say about him? Is he fakecel?
Yes,is that you? If so fuck off and kys fakecel scum

depends. is she using you for something? if not, yes