Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would the Karma system work for this site?

Karma System?

• Total voters
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Or some form of upvote system?

I'd like some kind of way to acknowledge it if someone replies to me without having to reply to their reply. That's mostly what I used upvotes for on Reddit.

RopeForSluts said:
I'd like some kind of way to acknowledge it if someone replies to me without having to reply to their reply. That's mostly what I used upvotes for on Reddit.

How can you tell who upvoted your post though?

It will give our enemies a reason to brigade. At the moment all they can do is lurk because if they comment their shitty normie things they are instantly booted out.

No because everyone always downvoted my posts.

Framecel222 said:

HMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY?!? JEEZ LEMME FUCKING THINK FOR A SECOND OKAY? HMMMMMMM

No because there are too many faggots who pull the "NO TRUE INCEL" bullshit card, and try to one up each other on inceldom rather than unite against the Norman scum.

Framecel222 said:

Then why did you vote yes in the poll you fakecel normie?

alsalsk said:
Then why did you vote yes in the poll you fakecel normie?

I fucked up, I should've voted no.

My impression from what I've seen is that it works well in relatively uncontroversial niche-forums where people pretty much all believe the same things anyway. Here, however, I wouldn't be too sure, because this is obviously an intense topic and given that some people in our circles here are alt-right, antisemites, white nationalists, racists, etc., while others aren't, it can't be said that we all pretty much believe the same things anyway. 

So I guess it'd be best to wait a few months and then see. For now the most important thing is to survive anyway; survive long enough until the mainstream has lost interest and focuses on something else.

alsalsk said:
How can you tell who upvoted your post though?

You can't always, but if you get an upvote on a reply to an old comment or a post that's not too popular or if it's a pretty instant upvote, you can be fairly certain it's from that person. Maybe I'm the only one who used it like that.

If they ever implement something like that on here obviously they should let you know who upvoted it.

Red Shambhala said:
My impression from what I've seen is that it works well in relatively uncontroversial niche-forums where people pretty much all believe the same things anyway. Here, however, I wouldn't be too sure, because this is obviously an intense topic and given that some people in our circles here are alt-right, antisemites, white nationalists, racists, etc., while others aren't, it can't be said that we all pretty much believe the same things anyway. 

So I guess it'd be best to wait a few months and then see. For now the most important thing is to survive anyway; survive long enough until the mainstream has lost interest and focuses on something else.

Normie will never lose interest in us. Since they see us a the lowest on the social ladder, they'll like to continue making fun of us to make themselves feel better.

Reddit's karma system encouraged generic shitposting. So no thanks to that.