Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would the Gatebox virtual girlfriend be helpful for incels?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
No idea why normies call this creepy but I think this would be a better companion and more comforting than those skanky and loud mouthed foids.

Do you think this is going to be more popular and more developed in the future?

No thanks I want an actual human female. Not a robot, not an ai, none of that cope bullshit. My one and only desire is a real human female.

No thanks I want an actual human female. Not a robot, not an ai, none of that cope bullshit. My one and only desire is a real human female.
I thought like you too but I am an oldcel and I am not expecting to become a betabux millionaire anythime soon so if its AI then thats all I can get, so be it

At least this waifu will treat you better than the 40 year old lanwhale

"That's misogynistic! You're not entitled to a woman's body and you don't deserve to be loved by anyone you bad personality creep! Desiring a woman is rape you stupid Muslim terrorist idiot. I'm reporting you to the FBI, you're probably a pedo who's about to shoot up a school while he molests the students.Men aren't allowed to want things in life, maybe you can work on your personality while rotting in a prison cell the rest of your life loser!"-Post Wall IT Landwhale