Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would the dating market change if makeup ceased to exist?

Solid

Solid

Recruit
★★★★
Would foids go for uglier guys, or still try to get with HTN's and above? I personally believe that the average LTB would have no choice but to get with their looksmatch, since there's no way to elevate their looks to a point where they can "blend in" with 6/10's and above.

Yes. If ugly bitches couldn't paint on an average face and average bitches couldn't paint on a Stacy face, the more desirable men wouldn't want them. Think about it. Men almost never wear makeup, so you see exactly what they are. Women are good deceivers. Take away their deceit mechanism and they will be forced into reality

All I know is we would still be left in the dark with nothing.

Have you seen the foids that call a man growing a beard or getting a haircut the "male equivalent of makeup"
No actually. That's retarded

All I know is we would still be left in the dark with nothing.
I'd say the odds of getting a girlfriend would be astronomically higher, so ascension might not be impossible

Still chad only

Would foids go for uglier guys, or still try to get with HTN's and above? I personally believe that the average LTB would have no choice but to get with their looksmatch, since there's no way to elevate their looks to a point where they can "blend in" with 6/10's and above.
I wouldn't believe so. Even if we are to be generous and say any woman at all can elevate 2 points with makeup it wouldn't make a huge difference, remember that nowdays even some absolute landwhale has the choise 10x times that of their male looksmatch. Perhaps for normies it would be a slight improvement but the standarts of women wouldn't change, the only thing we would see is further gaslighting and lowering of threshold of what is considered to be "normal" in women. It would only worsen the already terrifying inflation of the sexual market.

not really

even with makeup, foids look mid but have infinite SMV

their SMV is a social construct because of feminism, it doesn't require them to look good

Yes, ofc...

Fraud is fraud.

It would but not to huge effect.

Chads would just decrease their harem counts, instead of fucking a new chick every day they would just a new chick every third day instead. And the lower-tier foids might start going for normies/high-tier normies instead of only chadlites+

but other than that the dynamic would still remain similar

It would but not to huge effect.

Chads would just decrease their harem counts, instead of fucking a new chick every day they would just a new chick every third day instead. And the lower-tier foids might start going for normies/high-tier normies instead of only chadlites+

but other than that the dynamic would still remain similar
meh chads already see foids w/o makeup often, I'm not sure it would change their behaviour that much

No

you kikes should just use your financial leverage over the makeup industry to force foids to fuck you

hold the makeup hostage until foids fuck all kikecels

you kikes should just use your financial leverage over the makeup industry to force foids to fuck you

hold the makeup hostage until foids fuck all kikecels
I don’t have this power

I don’t have this power
ask the elders of zion to do it next time you visit the jewish (((tunnels))) where they live

If they did I wouldn’t be stressed out about $$$ while being incel you retard
I mean, they probably have their hands full with running the media, hollywood and the world in general, but I'm sure they would help out if you asked

I mean, they probably have their hands full with running the media, hollywood and the world in general, but I'm sure they would help out if you asked
Got an email or number for me to contact

Got an email or number for me to contact
no only jews know these things sadly

but you can probably find them in jew tunnels, like that one under the synagogue in new york. they control the world from the shadows by hiding in (((tunnels)))

no only jews know these things sadly

but you can probably find them in jew tunnels, like that one under the synagogue in new york. they control the world from the shadows by hiding in (((tunnels)))
Cope

Yes. If ugly bitches couldn't paint on an average face and average bitches couldn't paint on a Stacy face, the more desirable men wouldn't want them. Think about it. Men almost never wear makeup, so you see exactly what they are. Women are good deceivers. Take away their deceit mechanism and they will be forced into reality
true

Becky's wouldn't get Chad hitting up their DM's so the lower caste of women wouldn't have "that one time" skyrocketing their expectations.