Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would secretly gloat, be honest

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you ascended with a qt that actually likes you, and you went out in public, could be anywhere, a date, gym, mall, and you saw a low tier not is or incel by himself, would you feel a bit of superiority that you are finally on the other side of the table after a lifetime of loneliness and suffering? Or would you maintain 100% sympathy to you fellow cels?

Feeling superior because you have a warm hole to fuck is pretty pathetic honestly. Sounds exactly like human shit to me though.

No if I ascend I'm not gonna show her off in public. I would keep her locked up in my basement (in video game) :dab:

No, I would not. I would feel impulsed to gloat, but I do know that men are suffering for things out of their control. If I ever ascend that is, I will still try to help men that are ignored by society. It is a tough world for us guys out there and all my sympathy goes out to men of all walks of life