[Experiment] Would rejecting a landwhale make one a volcel?

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Just to be completely clear, I have never once in my life been approached by any foid. I'm curios if you guys think that rejecting a landwhale would make someone a volcel (not in technical terms). IMO not really, as landwhales personally turn me off in everyway

BKFL

Officer
-
Depends imo. A bit chubby would be okay. I don’t have standards like foids. But an obese landwhale? Not a volcel for rejecting.

Though you’re probably not good enough even in their minds.

SoyUnPerdedor

just keepin it real my nigga
-
yes and no
it would technically make you volcel as you can find a partner but being in shape and healthy but having to settle for a landwhale is pure injustice

NeetSupremacist

IncelFascist
-
As if a landwhale will fuck an incel these days, landwhales have the ability to fuck chadlites, you're not even coming close to a landwhale in SMV.

Wonder

Heavily dislikes anime.
-
If the definition of volcel is "someone who could be having sex (without paying for it!) but isn't", then yes.

Lubricure

Catgirl Bioengineer
-
IMO not really, as landwhales personally turn me off in everyway
Since you couldn't have sex due to lack of erection, probably, it wouldn't be a volcel like choice. Things would be different if you mechanically could, but still would be a soul crushing and humiliating experience imho.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
If the girl is 3+ facially and is merely chubby, I'd personally say yes.

If the girl is sub3 and morbidly obese, I'd say maybe for sex but no for relationship/marriage.

knajjd

Modcel
-
of course, you become voluntarily celibate the moment you reject sex with any female. also, even a landwhale has ginormous SMV and can do better than an incel.

Technically, yes but that shouldn't worry you. Being an incel isn't an achievement or anything like that.

kvn

Recruit
-
If your dick gets hard but you refuse you are volcel. If it doesnt get hard and you refuse then no you arent volcel

nice_try

now LDAR
-
No, you aren't volcel if you reject a landwhale.
Landwhales don't have anything in common with healthy fertile women, so I wouldn't consider them as such and therefore it wouldn't make you volcel.
But it has to be a landwhale, not just chubby. It has to be an undefined piece of fat.

Akira

Tee Hee
-
of course, you become voluntarily celibate the moment you reject sex with any female. also, even a landwhale has ginormous SMV and can do better than an incel.
This. Rejecting a woman makes you a volcel, regardless of looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)