Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would really just love to scream on the top of my lungs but there's literally nowhere I can do it

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
No, not in my house, or a forest, or the car, or anywhere.... maybe I should borrow my parents' car at 6 am somewhere quiet? I did once do it years ago then started crying, now my situation/life is even worse.

I wanna scream out my hopelessness, my loneliness, my regrets, my sadness, my despair. These won't be gone but at least for 2 seconds I might feel good.

just be chester bennington theory

Do it in your pillow

No, not in my house, or a forest, or the car, or anywhere.... maybe I should borrow my parents' car at 6 am somewhere quiet? I did once do it years ago then started crying, now my situation/life is even worse.

I wanna scream out my hopelessness, my loneliness, my regrets, my sadness, my despair. These won't be gone but at least for 2 seconds I might feel good.
You could theoretically use multiple pillows to cover your mouth and face while under a blanket, and start screaming. I think it could work.

Just be low inhib and scream at random foids to make them uncomfortable

Just do it. Now.

Dip your head into a bucket of water and let it out

can't, family is here, they'll bring me to the hospital jfl
My neighbors called once the cops. These fucking pieces of shit. I didn't care.
I prefer to rage/shout than going ER.

My neighbors called once the cops. These fucking pieces of shit. I didn't care.
I prefer to rage/shout than going ER.
Foids and their betabux cucks.
I could beat them up easily if I want to.

Typisch Deutsch hahaha

Good, me too, I just want to shout/scream and "cope" as much as I can.
I said "Send your cuck to me to get this problem solved." but I guess he was scared.
The Foid herself could have visit me, too. I would have beat her just like a man. It's 2024, folks. We're all the same now, or whatever. :feelskek:

Well, just let it out. You'll feel better afterwards.

Last edited:
why cant you scream in a forest or your house or even your car?

why cant you scream in a forest or your house or even your car?
forests in a viable distance are too small, people could be anywhere. House: neighbours will hear. Car: most likely option, if I drive to the forest and turn on radio.

forests in a viable distance are too small, people could be anywhere. House: neighbours will hear. Car: most likely option, if I drive to the forest and turn on radio.
Just be low inhib and do it

Driving while having loud music on might be good

Nike_logo.jpg

I scream involuntarily when I'm angry.

Go to one of those feminist screaming boot camps

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back