Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would rather chosse between this foids?

which one would you choose?

• A. a virgi looksmatch foid, with the personality of your dreams, but she is literally alergic to sex

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • B. a Giga Stacy, 10/10, but hates you, treat like shit, but she will have as much sex you want

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i have this question for along time

For me the obvious answer is A, I wouldn't even be able to tolerate being around B.

So no sex or sex?

I’d go with sex. Pump and dump with a Gigastacy as a bonus whenever I want.

eh I would rather virgin one. but how the fuck one allergic to sex?

Well @Blacktarpill and @Parrtlord I would say would Deffo go b

wtf B is the hottest fetish ever to come true ngl

Both are terrible.

I’ll stick with my hand.

eh I would rather virgin one. but how the fuck one allergic to sex?
No man.

No point in being with a foid if I can’t fuck her and I don’t want to be treated like shit by one either.
i would like void a, just cuddle around with her would be nice

The fact that Stacy hates me is a turn-on

for me always A, anyway with my tinny dick 1 inch i cant do nothing so ill go for virgin

A would be my lifestyle in a fictionary world.

If only me gets to enjoy the Gigastacy, I'll choose her. If she'll cheat on me, I'll choose virgin looksmatch

UPDATE: giga stacy will have as much sex as you want, but she is going to cheat on you with chad and trones

UPDATE: giga stacy will have as much sex as you want, but she is going to cheat on you with chad and trones
It's a bit late buddy...
Also most people voted virgin anyway so why would they change just to get cucked?

It's a bit late buddy...
Also most people voted virgin anyway so why would they change just to get cucked?
i din't had enough space to write it there, so i din't put it, i just trought cheating would be obvius

First option, because I do not care if she is allergic to it. I will just grab her, dominate her and then rape her.

First option, because I do not care if she is allergic to it. I will just grab her, dominate her and then rape her.
poor thing just think about her snizzing and skin hives
:soy:

you got me with b) as she seems to be a tsundere TBHTBHTBHTBH i dont care about sex at this point i just want a foid I can 100% trust.

you got me with b) as she seems to be a tsundere TBHTBHTBHTBH i dont care about sex at this point i just want a foid I can 100% trust.
A. have whatever personality you want, so she also be a tsundere if you wanted to

I said it in another thread.

If theres a hole. There's a way