Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would rather be very tall asexual chad or a harem having chadlet

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
youre the chaddest of chads(6'10) big dick but you would have no desire for sex at all but you're still high T(hypothetical) so you would look masculine.
Pro: heightmogs everyone, looked up to and admired by everyone you talk pass
Cons: non sexual desire so you turn down all sexual advances

Or

You're a rich chadlet (5'7) but you have a harem of foids
You have slave girls who you fuck every day with your 6 inch penis

Pros: sex everyday
Cons: hieghtmogged by middle schoolers , average penis and no halo effect

Trying to see how much the halo effect that comes with height means to you

Last edited:
How is that even a choice ? I'll get the harem and the 6 inch penis, thanks.

2nd choice and i'd be 2 inches taller as well.

retarded question

the second, obviously

What's the point of being chad if you can't get foids? Obviously I'd want the harem.

Six inches is a bigger penis than most have on this forum. Guaranteed

dude, what's thr point of being a super chad if you don;t plan to impregnate all the girls in your area.
I wish I was at least a normie, let alone a gigachad or chad-lite with a harem jfl

No u become 5'7 when u pick that option
Would u still take it
i'm 5'5 so thats what i meant by 'growing 2 inches taller'. and of course.

2nd option, I'm already 5'7

dude, what's thr point of being a super chad if you don;t plan to impregnate all the girls in your area.
I wish I was at least a normie, let alone a gigachad or chad-lite with a harem jfl
You get ego strokes from being complemented for ur height by everyone
And look at as the manliest man in every room you walk into, all eyes are on you.
2nd option, I'm already 5'7
If you pick first option you would undergo a crazy growth spurt and become a 6'10 chad but become asexual (no desire to fuck)
Would u take it

youre the chaddest of chads(6'10) big dick but you would have no desire for sex at all but you're still high T(hypothetical) so you would look masculine.
Pro: heightmogs everyone, looked up to and admired by everyone you talk pass
Cons: non sexual desire so you turn down all sexual advances

Or

Trying to see how much the halo effect that comes with height means to you
The halo effect can be handled very well with money.
The contraposition is terrible though: as an average person being (money-wise), being short has terrible effects.
As I'm 5'4", I woukd take chadlet option ofc.

“Chadlet” is an oxymoron. You need to be tall to be Chad.

Graycel tier question

“Chadlet” is an oxymoron. You need to be tall to be Chad.
I strongly believe this but many incels tend to disagree

Nonetheless this chadlet archetype has given me hope that i could ascend one day

I rather be a chadlet. Since I was younger I wish I looked like a chadlet. I never really wanted to look like a chad. One of those kind of pretty boy types was what I wished I looked like.

I really don’t understand how it’s even a choice. Being a harem having chadlet is much better because you actually get to have sex all the time.

>wants to be Chad
>doesnt want to fuck anyone
>literally no sex drive means you don't care much about your social image

The "logic" of anyone who would pick the first.

I don't really care to much about the social advantage of being tall and since you are all ready getting pussy and having kids as the manlet that seems to be the better option.

I really don’t understand how it’s even a choice. Being a harem having chadlet is much better because you actually get to have sex all the time.
Sorry I'm just really insecure about 5'8
I'm just tryna get an idea of how brutal being short is. Seeing if some would rather be tall chad and sexless than be chadlit cursed with manletism but slay
I don't really care to much about the social advantage of being tall and since you are all ready getting pussy and having kids as the manlet that seems to be the better option.
This is my issue I care so much about the social advantages of being tall
I would literally pick being tall and sexless
I want foids to look up to me
I want that halo effect more than I want sex

Sorry I'm just really insecure about 5'8
I'm just tryna get an idea of how brutal being short is. Seeing if some would rather be tall chad and sexless than be chadlit cursed with manletism but slay
Being short is the reason why you wouldn’t be able to slay. I am 5’5 and that feature is one of the main reasons why I am incel. If I was able to slay in my current body then I would keep it since that’s what’s important.

Option 1, would go fully into monk mode and careermaxx and spiritualmaxx the shit out of my life.

I choose rich 5’7 chadlet. This would be an upgrade for every stat on me. I do not care about bein tall. The only reason bein tall has its merits is because girls like tall men, for some reason. If im that tall and not gettin girls, then whats the point? NBAmaxx?

non sexual desire so you turn down all sexual advances
> would you want to be a completely different person mentally
lol no

> mogged by people without a harem
I don't think you know what mog means
Also make a poll.

RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET RICH CHADLET

Chad just because you have no desire for sex doesn't mean you can't have it you will still feel pleasure since all nerves are where they need to be.

Probably rich chadlet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back