Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would people irl be surprised if you uses incels.co?

If people irl knew you use incels.co, would they be shocked?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Just to debunk the personality detector argument

depends on who

Most people I have known are bluepilled except my IRL brocels. Besides incels.co isn't very widespread in the West, let alone the world.

Nobody will because its written that I am an incel on my ugly face:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Also vocel if yes

I'm picking yes as I don't know people irl to even be able to be surprised. I would be surprised if someone irl knew and I'm wondering who is this person as I would not know them.

I don't talk to my family and I'm sure they don't even know what an incel is.

How am I supposed to know?

don't know tbh, I don't know anyone.

No because I'm an ugly male

But many ugly guys are incels in denial. Change your vote
well, it's not just that, but I've spoken IRL about some alternative thinking things with people

granted, i did this past 20, so my looks are indeed the reason I'm incel

well, it's not just that, but I've spoken IRL about some alternative thinking things with people

granted, i did this past 20, so my looks are indeed the reason I'm incel
I didn’t even get blackpilled until September 2019

No not even my parents. Though they'd think I'm here because of aspergers and/or mental illness. When I expressed similar views to them in the past they blamed mental illness so they'd probably do the same if I'd share views such as foids shouldn't be allowed to vote, should be property etc. But I only speak normie words to them nowadays so they believe I'm a humanitarian who believes in equal rights and dislikes misogyny.

No not even my parents. Though they'd think I'm here because of aspergers and/or mental illness. When I expressed similar views to them in the past they blamed mental illness so they'd probably do the same if I'd share views such as foids shouldn't be allowed to vote, should be property etc. But I only speak normie words to them nowadays so they believe I'm a humanitarian who believes in equal rights and dislikes misogyny.
That last sentence shows they don’t know your true personality

Probably not since i'm a subhuman, they'd probably laugh and cringe.

That last sentence shows they don’t know your true personality
They believed I was troubled and that I had unconventional opinions because of it. They though I was "a decent human being :soy:" deep down so it's not hard to fool them JFL

I was still bluepilled the last time I saw people so idk

My family won't, they don't care however some of my Uni guys and Profs would be shocked that's for sure

Lol no, I browse this site at work and school now. No one really seems to care.

Do they know what incel is
My brother used to browse mgtow so he probably knows but I don't think my dad knows even if he knew he wouldn't care tbh.

My co-workers would be. Anyone from Highschool wouldn't be surprised.

My parents, acquaintances in school, teachers would be extremely shocked to learn that I am an incel. Although I am the quiet kid in school they assume that I am a normie since it is pretty easy to pretend to be one

Honestly if they thought about it without emotion they should simply say yeah that makes sense. Doubt most in my life know the term.

They would because they dont think im hateful but they know im a non-NT ugly guy so I cant get laid.

They would because they dont think im hateful but they know im a non-NT ugly guy so I cant get laid.
Many guys like that are bluepilled incels in denial so know they’d be shocked

I don't know what my family thinks. I told my mother I am volcel until a woman hit me, I can't pass by (sent by God), which is true, but to the same degree, "Incel" is written in my face and my whole life of loneliness. Besides that, I act friendly to women and have no anger on individual women, which is also not too hard, because they are friendly with me on a distant level. But I have also always refrained from stupid cavalier behavior and showing appreciation towards women just because they are women - so on the other hand it wouldn't be so extremely surprising.

For my Christian IRL brothers and sisters I am around: Based on the reaction I read in Christian subreddits about the Incel topic, I assume they would be shocked even more and perhaps dismissive because it is an "unchristian" and "toxic" community and thinking - and even if there's a kernel of truth in it, I don't want to expose myself to this not less toxic and unchristian "holier than thou" reaction. The Best I saw in Christian Reddit groups about incel topic is compassion for the individuum, but no understanding or accepting of lookism reality in general life.

In Germany, "Incel" is no commonly known term, so they have to make research first propably.

P.S.: So I voted over all: Yes.

Last edited:
They probably won't even know what that is.

I don't think this site is well-known where I live (nor is the terminology "incel"), so yes they would be surprised I guess.

my family was shocked b/c FBI contacted my mom and they read my posts / replies but I refuse to stop participating on this forum. It's the only place in the world where I can make sense of my cruel existence and ease the burden of my pain and suffering.

My mother is fully aware of the horrible things I write on here and I don't care one bit.

my family was shocked b/c FBI contacted my mom and they read my posts / replies but I refuse to stop participating on this forum. It's the only place in the world where I can make sense of my cruel existence and ease the burden of my pain and suffering.

My mother is fully aware of the horrible things I write on here and I don't care one bit.
That must have sucked when the FBI contacted your mom and they read your posts/replies. But at least you refuse to stop participating in this forum, because it's the only place in the world you can make sense of your cruel existence and ease the burden of your pain and suffering.

That must have sucked when the FBI contacted your mom and they read your posts/replies. But at least you refuse to stop participating in this forum, because it's the only place in the world you can make sense of your cruel existence and ease the burden of your pain and suffering.

Yeah and when it happened, I made a post about my fed encounter and some faggot users on this site were telling me I lied about it. Scum. I hope they ROT.

What did your mom say?

What did your mom say?

Well our conversation started off like this.

"incelpolitik, do you know what an Izlat is?"

Izlat = incel, she was mispronouncing it.

I don't want to get into it on here but it was uncomfortable.

its written in my face

I’ve told some of my friends that I go on this site, and one of them has an account here but he’s not using it anymore.

I’ve told some of my friends that I go on this site, and one of them has an account here but he’s not using it anymore.
Incel trait: you know other incels.co users irl

No, I'm a fucking loser. People have asked me "werty, whats in ur backpack? ", impliying I have a gun and Im about to shoot the school up