Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would our lives improve somewhat if we moved out of our parents house?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
not saying we would ascend but could our depression be that we are not progressing, living in our parents house. IDK

-been hanging out on this site all day

I try to but I cant get an appartment and my city is fucking expensive anyway. I need to get away from home asap

No. You'd just feel more lonely and more burdened with things to do.

no because I am comfy :feelscomfy:

No. You'd just feel more lonely and more burdened with things to do.
True, never leave your parents’ basement as Saint Hamudi once said.

I try to but I cant get an appartment and my city is fucking expensive anyway. I need to get away from home asap
same where do you live? I live near DC

I did and it helped a little

I want to move out soon, so I can have my own privacy and to buy my own copes.

nah that's cope. when I was living alone I was much more depressed. living with my mom is comfy because I can talk to someone at least and she makes me food :feelscomfy: otherwise I would have to skype her or some similar garbage to not rope from depression. also it's much more economical :feelsaww::feelscomfy:

nah that's cope. when I was living alone I was much more depressed. living with my mom is comfy because I can talk to someone at least and she makes me food :feelscomfy: otherwise I would have to skype her or some similar garbage to not rope from depression. also it's much more economical :feelsaww::feelscomfy:
savingmoneywhilelivingathomemaxxing! that is what I am doing

It depends on your financial situation and if you can live comfortably alone with no flat mates. If you have to live with normie flat mates then that is a worse situation than living with parents, I know from personal experience. When I had flat mates I couldn't even go into the kitchen to make food.

Yes I need to get away from my mom she is mentally abusive. I don’t have enough money or a job for my own place

Who will buy and change your goddamned diapers then?

For gods sake man, think!

not saying we would ascend but could our depression be that we are not progressing, living in our parents house. IDK

Depends on how you feel about your parents

For me it was important because my parents' expectations of me were stifling. Career wise I am doing okay but they couldn't get over my athiesm and my hatred for Catholicism, and they couldn't accept the fact that I was willing to ascend with anyone at that point in my life. They wanted me to look specifically for an Asian or white girl when I thought my odds were marginally better with Black and Hispanic girls

No it would only be good to use drugs the most potent cope

I lived on my own for 5 years only to come back and live with my mom.
It was worse.

Biggest factors would be your current relationship with parents and if you're able to live alone/not have roommates when you move out.

It depends..
Sucking your bosses dick at work, then getting fucked in the ass from your landlord is the socially accepted thing to do.
I moved out late (30) and went directly on Neetbucks. Ever since then i comfymaxx:feelscomfy:
Living a parasitic lifestyle is the best:smonk:

If I have moved out early like at 17-18 years old, then maybe. But not now in my mid 20s.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back