Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would my wrists get bigger if I gain 30lbs ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Would I have bigger wrists if I gain 30 pounds I’m wondering cause I have subhuman wrists

For framelets in general: the solution is liver damage. Liver damage causes retention of water, also making it flow into extremities. That makes not only your arm thicker, and so fixes the small wrist, but also causes a general thicker frame.
And you even start to be yellow, which makes you look like you glow, so people will just assume you're a fed, and everybody knows foids love to fuck feds.

Thank me later.

For framelets in general: the solution is liver damage. Liver damage causes retention of water, also making it flow into extremities. That makes not only your arm thicker, and so fixes the small wrist, but also causes a general thicker frame.
And you even start to be yellow, which makes you look like you glow, so people will just assume you're a fed, and everybody knows foids love to fuck feds.

Thank me later.
:feelsthink:

nope, as a wristcel my wrist stayed thin, theres no muscle near your wrist to develop

Thank me later.
lmao :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

If your wrists are bad it's over there's nothing you can do to change them, mine are like 2-3cm big.

Wrist size doesn't change unless you're super morbidly obese.

It won't do anything.

No. I'm the same. If anything they look even smaller as the rest of you gets fatter.