Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would money bring you happiness?

Would money bring you happiness?

• Total voters
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Let's say that you win the lottery/invest in a unknown cryptocurrency that blows up and you become a millionaire.
Would that bring you happiness?
For me personally i think it would.
I'd buy a Lamborghini and a Stacy just to flex on normie scum who always looked down upon me, and make them mad.
Seeing normie cockroaches jealous would satisfy me more than any foid ever could tbh.

of course,stupid question

It never hurts to have more money

I'd buy virgin jb gf

Money can't completely fix my bad genetics

But money can definitely let me enjoy a materially better quality of life

stupid question
There's some :bluepill: incels who believe in the concept of "love" and that money can't buy them love if they're ugly. In their mind only :chad: can experience "love" ,but the thing is foids are soulless so they could never reciprocate your feelings,that's why love is nothing more than a :bluepill: fairy tale.

Probably not unfortunately

Money is the most honest commodity known to man. Money will never leave you unless you instruct it to. Money will never lie to you. Money will never backstab you when you are down. Money is always there when you need it.

There's some :bluepill: incels who believe in the concept of "love" and that money can't buy them love if they're ugly. In their mind only :chad: can experience "love" ,but the thing is foids are soulless so they could never reciprocate your feelings,that's why love is nothing more than a :bluepill: fairy tale.
bluepiller,love exists
handsome + tall + good personality + decent career = true love

bluepiller,read this

even it is not counted as true love, at least girls will be truly sexually attracted to you,they will love your appearance,love you for who you are,not just your money

yes, money mogging and not wageslave mogging normies is good

even it is not counted as true love, at least girls will be truly sexually attracted to you,they will love your appearance,love you for who you are,not just your money
I'm not the one who believes in "love" so i don't see how im the :bluepill: :feelskek:.
There's no such thing as "love",foids are wired to go for either brutes (tall,strong men with chiseled jaws) or high status men (no matter how ugly they are,just look at Harvey Weinstein,he was swimming in prime Stacy pussy).
Anything else is :bluepill: cope that comes from what the media and your :bluepill: parents told you.

It would, it woulndnt fIx my mental problems though.

I'm not the one who believes in "love" so i don't see how im the :bluepill: :feelskek:.
There's no such thing as "love",foids are wired to go for either brutes (tall,strong men with chiseled jaws) or high status men (no matter how ugly they are,just look at Harvey Weinstein,he was swimming in prime Stacy pussy).
Anything else is :bluepill: cope that comes from what the media and your :bluepill: parents told you.
bluepiller coper,foids don't lovebrute neanderthals,they love handsome young men like
Img3duitang

even true love doesnot exist,at least girls can be really attracted to you,treat you as her moonlight even she doesnot know you,dream about intimacy with you,you can't buy this no matter how much money you have
you will never be her prince the charming no matter how much money you have

keep coping hard,bluepiller

foids don't lovebrute neanderthals,they love handsome young men like
View attachment 480779
First of is that a man or a foid? Looks very feminine :lul:.
Second this is the type of brute foids are wired to find attractive.

And third,you can't buy "love" not because you're an ugly guy,you can't buy it because it doesn't exist.
Keep coping :bluepill:.

Harvey Weinstein gigamogs me. Hes an actual man. Im more like Michael Cera JFL, even if I was statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed I would barely get a girlfriend.

even if I was statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed I would barely get a girlfriend.
You'd get a "gf" if you're high status/moneymaxxed,just look at Zuckerberg or whatever the fuck his name is,he looks like you (if that was you in that pic).

View attachment 480783
And third,you can't buy "love" not because you're an ugly guy,you can't buy it because it doesn't exist.
who is this silver back ,should be locked in the zoo
View attachment 480783
this brute looks like a silver back,should be locked in the zoo,foids don't like beasts

nowadays girls will go crazy for this guy

I already said
even true love doesnot exist,at least girls can be really attracted to you,treat you as her white moonlight even she doesnot know you,dream about intimacy with you,you can't buy this no matter how much money you have

nowadays girls will go crazy for this guy
View attachment 480786
Even if some foids would find that "man" attractive,that's artificial wiring by the media ,programming foids to find gay looking men attractive.
That being said "love" never existed and never will,but you can stay :bluepill: if that's what makes you feel good. I rest my case.

Even if some foids would find that "man" attractive,that's artificial wiring by the media ,programming foids to find gay looking men attractive.
That being said "love" never existed and never will,but you can stay :bluepill: if that's what makes you feel good. I rest my case.
it's not artificial wiring,facial aesthetic is all,height is the only dimorphism trait that matters,other masculine traits are all cope

are you illiterate? I already said,suppose love doesnot exist(which is just a definition),you of course can say this if it isn't in line with your definition of "love"

but let us say love doesnot exist,it doesnot affect that following arguments are true:
that at least girls can be really attracted to you,treat you as her white moonlight even she doesnot know you,dream about intimacy with you,you can't buy this no matter how much money you have

even love doesnot exist,above still stands,bluepiller,no money for your face

It would certainly make me happier than I am now because it would eliminate a huge source of stress from my life. It would be extremely liberating to know that I can do virtually anything I want with my time without being compelled to work a job I hate JUST to survive. I agree that money isn't everything but it's probably the number one source of stress in most peoples lives, even normies.

more money relieves you from some of the burdens of life , so yes

The nordic women being worshiped by some incels here travel to dubai to eat kaka from Saudi prince's.

Yes money would bring me great joy

And a full stomach. You'd never ask such a retarded question if you lived out here

You'd never ask such a retarded question if you lived out here
If you're a cumskin living in SA you deserve what you get,you did it with your own hand.

i want a more lavish lifestyle
plus i could be a richfag like @PPEcel and buy expensive food or go to other countries

it would make me more happy than i am now

Yes, but diminishing returns applies.

It would but it I'd still be a depressed incel.