Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would math be a good cope?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I have some math textbooks at home.[UWSL] you think math would be a good cope to deal with loneliness?[/UWSL]

I saw that it encourages regions of the brain to think logically, making it an excellent exercise for memory and creativity. :feelsstudy:

if you still have the willpower to do something challenging when you know full well that it won't lead to any pussy, then i guess so.

men only do high effort things if at least on some level they believe deep down that doing so will result in them getting a chance of pussy. even if they cope themselves into believing that that is not the reason they are doing it. still in the back of their mind in their subconcious there is that hope that doing x challenging thing will increase the odds of them being able to get some tail.

id say keep coping while you can because once you hit the end of it basically you cant be fucked to do anything at all.

No math is boring as fuck. Even jobs that do math, you don't even like do it you make a computer do it for you. CS would be better imho

Maths are cool af as a concept. The act of dealing with them seems tiring though. At the end of the day it’s all shapes and relationships between them. Kind of like unravelling the very source code of reality.

Only if it can make you money,
so you can buy real copes

if you still have the willpower to do something challenging when you know full well that it won't lead to any pussy, then i guess so.

men only do high effort things if at least on some level they believe deep down that doing so will result in them getting a chance of pussy. even if they cope themselves into believing that that is not the reason they are doing it. still in the back of their mind in their subconcious there is that hope that doing x challenging thing will increase the odds of them being able to get some tail.

id say keep coping while you can because once you hit the end of it basically you cant be fucked to do anything at all.
Do you believe that everything we do deep down is driven by the biological instinct to have sex?

Do you believe that everything we do deep down is driven by the biological instinct to have sex?
no, there is other instincts, such as the instinct to extend ones own life, the instinct to minimize discomforts, etc. but I think anything beyond some basic stuff is going to be determined by your believe that it will in some way directly or indirectly garner your the attention of women. because there is no super strong drive besides that, that would make you do things beyond just avoiding discomforts and insuring your own survival

It's only fun when you are making steady progress. Getting stuck on the same problem for a few weeks can turn a good cope into suifuel.

I have some math textbooks at home.[UWSL] you think math would be a good cope to deal with loneliness?[/UWSL]

I saw that it encourages regions of the brain to think logically, making it an excellent exercise for memory and creativity. :feelsstudy:
I'm doing that, english too. I'm doing it to try increasing my IQ.
Maths are cool af as a concept. The act of dealing with them seems tiring though. At the end of the day it’s all shapes and relationships between them. Kind of like unravelling the very source code of reality.
That source code analogy seems eerily legitimate. Have you heard about how Information may be the 5th state of matter? :dafuckfeels:
It's only fun when you are making steady progress. Getting stuck on the same problem for a few weeks can turn a good cope into suifuel.
Getting stuck means it's up to your subconscious to figure it out. Quite a lot of learning is about un-learning.

Last edited:
That source code analogy seems eerily legitimate. Have you heard about how Information may be the 5th state of matter? :dafuckfeels:
No but it does make sense. It is a perceivable reality with definite effects in the world. and really the “source code” of computers is just the sublimation of the observable universe into legible, logic terms. And really the limit of the “speed of light” is actually the maximum speed at which information can travel, or the ”rendering speed” of the Universe.

When people say we live in a simulation, I like to think more that computer simulations and the laws that govern any virtual intelligible world are but a copy of the mechanisms that define ours. So it really is just “code”, as much as we define variables or values when programming, so does this reality around possess certain intrinsic definitions accesible through regulated inferance. Apparently there are some “glitches” and analytical workarounds found through the study of Maths, that resemble those found in man-made systems. To some people this is proof of a external creator or set of rules. To me they are just the singular characteristics of this infinitely complex space we inhabit.

With this perspective, one can begin to understand numerology, occult sacred geometry and the connection between Maths and the Divine, or rather, the unabridged expression of the cosmos. Interesting stuff my guy.

I’ve written all this in lay terms that may be incorrect from a purely accurate point of view, but I don’t know how to express it better with my ESL and my reddit tier level of scientific knowledge (pop science divulgation I guess). Look into it yourself, I’d say it’s worth it. I haven’t because I’m a lazy faggot :feelsbadman:.

Last edited:
No unless you're high IQ enough to actually use it as a cope, or low IQ enough to think you have the ability to be great at it

If your interested in it it should work

Esoteric academia can be a good cope for high IQcels

Math is the most boring shit ever

Math is extremely boring, you have to like it A LOT to really enjoy indulging on it, extremely bad and uninteresting otherwise

it's not bad if you're doing it for a degree or a job or something, but you get burntout after a while, especially once you reach calc 3+ are get into taylor series, differential equations, and vector/multi-variable calculus. Integration is fun tho.

math is autistic as fuck

Yes, it's fun, at least till calculus 1

It is for me. Try it out for yourself.

Based, you should indeed read math books. I've even heard that solving math problems reduces the chances of getting some degenerative brain diseases as you grow older.
Math is the most boring shit ever
Cringe.

Do keep in mind tho that is not a hobby that would help you get any bitches. You can probably up your chances better if you pick up a normie interest like videogames and anime.

Based, you should indeed read math books. I've even heard that solving math problems reduces the chances of getting some degenerative brain diseases as you grow older.
Alzheimer's. And it's not just math and problem-solving. Anything that puts your brain to use, like reading and writing helps tremendously.

based take: if you are good at math, you are not incel
JFL @ your low IQ. Math is literally the most incel subject. :lul:

Just become a kernel developer, feel free to put your choice of curse words in the mailing lists and source code.

Mathematics can be a very good cope, certainly.

Computer

Math

Yes, though neuroplasticity is the cumulative result of mostly genes and, to a lesser extent, environmental influences.

it's not bad if you're doing it for a degree or a job or something, but you get burntout after a while, especially once you reach calc 3+ are get into taylor series, differential equations, and vector/multi-variable calculus. Integration is fun tho.
Yes, it's fun, at least till calculus 1
Based, you should indeed read math books
It is for me. Try it out for yourself.
i wonder about you mathcels. maybe i should be autistic and mathmaxx and then argue about equations with college grads who think theyre smarter because they let kikes shove cocks up thier asses for 4-8 years

i wonder about you mathcels. maybe i should be autistic and mathmaxx and then argue about equations with college grads who think theyre smarter because they let kikes shove cocks up thier asses for 4-8 years
You don't "argue about equations" with people. JFL

I have a math problem: If white Chadlite is thrusting his cock into a noodlewhore foids wet hole at 66 thrusts per minute, how long does it take the noodlewhore to orgasm?

I have a math problem: If white Chadlite is thrusting his cock into a noodlewhore foids wet hole at 66 thrusts per minute, how long does it take the noodlewhore to orgasm?
She orgasms at 0 thrusts, because she already orgasmed at the thought of White chadlite thrusting her.

boring as shit, hell studying stuff in general is boring
why do you think nobody likes to go to school/college/uni? most people treat it like a chore even normies

Alzheimer's. And it's not just math and problem-solving. Anything that puts your brain to use, like reading and writing helps tremendously.
I haven't put my brain to use in 2 years, starting to get back on track though.

I haven't put my brain to use in 2 years, starting to get back on track though.
You aren't suffering from life. You're rich. You're Michael Jackson.

If you actually enjoy it then yes.

I used to enjoy it, it was a little bit like a game to solve problems