Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would LTN be considered an incel ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Men that are LTNs will still struggle in dating and might be virgins for their entire lives like incels.

Really depends if they are nt and social circlemaxxed or not. If not they can be incels.

No vaginal action for non chad males

if he is tallfag he can ascend if he is average height to short height it is fucking ovER for him

LTNs are just one step above incels.

Most dudes who struggle to get dates and women are LTNs.

If incels vanish, LTNs will become the new incels.

Last edited:
Men that are LTNs will still struggle in dating and might be virgins for their entire lives like incels.
If people are virgins for their entire live while wanting to have sex, they are incels. Whether they would have surpassed women's standards at a different point in time is immaterial for that.

Being an incel doesn't mean that you are ugly or have problems talking to people or some other physical or mental problem, it just means you cannot get sex, whatever the reason. Of course being ugly is a typical reason for not getting sex, but there are also many others and you could have perfect properties and be ridiculously unlucky and thus still an incel.

Yes if non NT. In my opinion, even average guys can end up as incels if they have nothing to offer a foid financially or socially, they're more like failed normies though. Average looks isn't enough for foids nowadays.

yes.

LTN = 4/10
below average = inkie
the only way to get their SMV to a 5 is by being tall, and that's that.

simple maths really

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

LTNs are incels in these times. They were not incels before the eve of social media and dating apps. The hypergamy has increased a lot since then, and they fell to the incel tier. LTNs who would not be counted as incels are the ones who successfully socialcirlemaxxed and are NT. The problem is that this is increasingly harder to do with the attention foids get from the online sphere, and most foids are on their phones 24/7, so yeah. Millenial LTNs might have had a chance; the zoomers ones not so much.

LTNs are incels in these times. They were not incels before the eve of social media and dating apps. The hypergamy has increased a lot since then, and they fell to the incel tier. LTNs who would not be counted as incels are the ones who successfully socialcirlemaxxed and are NT. The problem is that this is increasingly harder to do with the attention foids get from the online sphere, and most foids are on their phones 24/7, so yeah. Millenial LTNs might have had a chance; the zoomers ones not so much.
ovER

Yes LTN is sub 5. LTN Is incel they’re both synonymous with each other

No. If he's socially normal he can get sex

But they're considered normies, it's in the name
Low tier normies = sub 5 aka below average. Being below average as a male is death tier so they’re Incels. Plus half the face reveals u see from here will be standard LTNs

It's 2024.

Everything below Chadlite is incel.

Everything below LTN is trucel.

If you can only get sub 4 females (AKA landwhales, deformed, burn victims, etc.) you are incel; if you can't get anything at all you are trucel.

Last edited:
Low tier normies = sub 5 aka below average. Being below average as a male is death tier so they’re Incels. Plus half the face reveals u see from here will be standard LTNs

LTN = 4/10 as a male

This is equivalent to a 1/10 for females

But they're considered normies, it's in the name
sub5 is normie now?

SUBHUMAN = >3/10
LTN = 4/10
N = 5/10
HTN = 6/10
CHADLITE = 7/10
CHAD = 8+/10

sub5 is normie now?

SUBHUMAN = >3/10
LTN = 4/10
N = 5/10
HTN = 6/10
CHADLITE = 7/10
CHAD = 8+/10

Accurate but in 2024 only Chadlites and above actually get to fuck females that look human.

I think if you take into account inflation, and use the term normie correctly (normie meaning not an incel)

Then LTN's are incel adjacent, they are not incels but their life experience is closer to us than it is to a chad or chadlite, they probably have foids as friends and maybe they had one GF before, maybe they got to experience a bit of teen love a long time ago and thats it.

But if you do not count for inflation honestly the LTN's of years ago with increasing standards are incels now but mog truecels.

Yes, indeed. Foids are becoming more and more hypergamous.

6'1 is already seen as a "short height" by many foids, I'm not even joking.

Even mid-tiered normies too.

Yes, indeed. Foids are becoming more and more hypergamous.

6'1 is already seen as a "short height" by many foids, I'm not even joking.
What even am I at 5'5 then? An insect, a cockroach? I'm certainly not a dateable prospect.

What even am I at 5'5 then? An insect, a cockroach? I'm certainly not a dateable prospect.
Brutal, and yes. You are seen as a PEST that must be ERADICATED in the eyes of foids.

I think if you take into account inflation, and use the term normie correctly (normie meaning not an incel)

Then LTN's are incel adjacent, they are not incels but their life experience is closer to us than it is to a chad or chadlite, they probably have foids as friends and maybe they had one GF before, maybe they got to experience a bit of teen love a long time ago and thats it.

But if you do not count for inflation honestly the LTN's of years ago with increasing standards are incels now but mog truecels.
Yeah you defined it pretty well. I think being an LTN is not a lost cause but damn near to it. Also the thing is that the hypergamy is still increasing so if these guys even got something in the first place, then It will be harder to replicate it in the future.
Yeah, you guessed it; you are nobody to them. Manletism is a universal death sentence. You would need so many other things, like money, wealth, status, popularity, etc., to compensate for it that it is simply not feasible.

Average is the new Incel for Zoomers and younger Millenials, so absolutely yes. It wouldn't supprise me if in Gen Alpha even chad-lites (from face) will be sitting on this forum in the next 10 years

HERE I AM!
NO FRIENDS TOO

And let me tell you I am the exact opposite of status and wealth. I can't even betabuxx.
Well, then you are out of luck. Try your luck in your next life, I guess.

Well, then you are out of luck. Try your luck in your next life, I guess.
Lol sadly there is no next life, my one shot is done and over because my mother is 4'11 and I was born male, if life was like a video game where you get multiple attempts that would be great. I needed to normiemaxx or something but I was way too autistic in my formative years too (also thanks to my parents)

Lol sadly there is no next life, my one shot is done and over because my mother is 4'11 and I was born male, if life was like a video game where you get multiple attempts that would be great. I needed to normiemaxx or something but I was way too autistic in my formative years too (also thanks to my parents)
Waaaait, let me look into my bag of bluepilled lies.... just a moment.... little longer.... ahhh here It is: Did you try ehm going for shorter girls? Or maybe this one, yes, yes this one will be good. Did you try to take a shower?

Waaaait, let me look into my bag of bluepilled lies.... just a moment.... little longer.... ahhh here It is: Did you try ehm going for shorter girls? Or maybe this one, yes, yes this one will be good. Did you try to take a shower?

Your face when you realise half of the foids where I live are taller than me.

I also kek at showers, I shower daily but I also brush my teeth twice a day, but i'm not a chick magnet.

How many users on here can honestly say they brush their teeth twice a day though, I am king of the hygienecels :cool:

At least the tank has empathy for the soldier. It knew very well where to aim the gun to help the poor soldier.
I am going to become a soldiER for the incel army if I ever reach your age

I also kek at showers, I shower daily but I also brush my teeth twice a day, but i'm not a chick magnet.

How many users on here can honestly say they brush their teeth twice a day though, I am king of the hygienecels :cool:
Then, there is no only more cope left for you. *Cough cough* ThErE iS sOmEbOdY fOR EvErYbOdY!

Yall incel need to get better rizzzzzzzzz yoo, tall men got the rizzzzzzzz but its not because they're tall yAlL it's their peeeersoNAAlittY