Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would like to have lots of charisma and use it for good reasons, for the best - making people to search waifu for me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
A lot of people would be searching cute adorable loli waifu of culture for me, instead of just some and just sometimes, like now. Special loli is very rare creature (if exists on this planet at all), more help is necessary
Why not to use charisma to attract lolis directly then? Good loli of culture must care less about charisma, as it is too social thing, mora about just culture, and master goshujin being nice to her and giving headpats. Cultured loli must perceive man more as individual, and less as member of society, especially if man of culture is otherkin like me

When have people ever searched for you?

When have people ever searched for you?
Did. Some just friendly, some were inspired by my theoiers of cute adorable lolis of culture. But majority of lolis they showiing are total shit, and even those hard to find. Chernobyl had 700 000 loquidators, would be good to me have same amount of bearsearchers for finding very rare treasure (which may be not on this planet at all)