Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would it seriously kill people if they showed just a little bit of kindness?

DieselPunk

DieselPunk

Greycel
After being severely bullied in high school I developed a bit of a speech impediment and I am one awkward and anxious motherfucker, so I understand that I am not a fun person to be around. Regardless of that, would it really kill normies if they wouldn't look at me like they would at a piece of dog shit every time I open my mouth? Would their parents die if they would just carry on a conversation with me past the point where the conversation is no longer absolutely necessary to them?
I get it, they do not give a shit if I die or not and to be honest neither do I but at least I have the common courtesy not to express this during my interactions and maybe if I wouldn't get shat on every time I try to talk to people I would change my attitude.

Every guy is trying to look cool in public because of social media and showing off for foids. So no, it won't happen. They'll always try to get away with bullying.

Kids were bullying each other ever since kindergarten tbh, and even when no foid is watching, bullying is innate and just a pastime for some people

Back when everyone carried a weapon everyone was polite. At least in America and Europe. Now that there's no dueling culture there's more rudeness.

Expect it to get worse

Enough of begging respect. Just take it. Treat them even worse. Shit on service workers at every opportunity. Moneymaxxx and use it to cause as much harm as you can.

If you really don't want to live, become an irl troll. Take something that will make you sick and walk up to some stuck up whore and puke all over her. Pretend to be mentally retarded to people you know and then randomly do shit like ruin their cars and no one can beat you for it. Spit in people's food in restaurants. Idk shit like that.

Would it? what the fuck is wrong with everyone.
Back when everyone carried a weapon everyone was polite. At least in America and Europe. Now that there's no dueling culture there's more rudeness.

Expect it to get worse
Bring back dueling culture.

Bring back dueling culture.
If someone campaigned on legalizing this I'd vote for them on this alone. Make sure that you're forced to accept a duel should you slander another man's name, otherwise cucks would back out of everything.

If someone campaigned on legalizing this I'd vote for them on this alone. Make sure that you're forced to accept a duel should you slander another man's name, otherwise cucks would back out of everything.
Hell yeah i would too and don't even believe in voting or government for that matter