Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it be shitty to dox my old Chad friend here?

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Just a picture of him. I was only friends with him because we grew up on the same block. We would ride bikes around when we were young and fuck around in the woods by a nearby park. We lived drastically different lives in middle school and highschool. Dude is 6'2, naturally muscular and lean. Young Henry Cavill looking dude honestly. Has a great facial phenotype. Thick dense hair... He was set from the get-go

He invited me to parties all the time and I would always decline. He even confronted me one time and it was kinda awkward. I kinda beat around the bush and lied by saying I don't like drinking or sum shit. I didn't want to tell him I'm butt ugly and short and don't want to be made fun of by drunk normies, which I know would have been the case.

I would see his snapchat stories at the parties and it was so brootal. And he had a new girl like every 6 months or so :feelsrope: pure death fuel.

After graduation we kinda drifted apart. He moved into an apartment across town. I still look him up once a year on a burner Facebook as a check in, since I deleted all social media around covid. Dude has a kid with a cute GF. Makes good money as a equitment operator for a union. JFL man.... I'm still here rotting...

I wanted your guys opinion if he's Chad or not. If it's shitty to dox him then I won't.

Also, one time we were in middle school at recess walking the field. He was poking fun, kinda roasting me like kids do. He said, "y'know you can roast me to." And I legit couldn't think of anything to roast him about.

Idk, you decide

Post a pic with a black bar over his eyes. If you dox him you can potentially dox yourself on accident.

good-morning.gif

does it even matter tbh

you can do it in DMs if you don't want it to be public
Not really. Just curious. I was just shocked he even associated himself with me during school.

Just a picture of him. I was only friends with him because we grew up on the same block. We would ride bikes around when we were young and fuck around in the woods by a nearby park. We lived drastically different lives in middle school and highschool. Dude is 6'2, naturally muscular and lean. Young Henry Cavill looking dude honestly. Has a great facial phenotype. Thick dense hair... He was set from the get-go

He invited me to parties all the time and I would always decline. He even confronted me one time and it was kinda awkward. I kinda beat around the bush and lied by saying I don't like drinking or sum shit. I didn't want to tell him I'm butt ugly and short and don't want to be made fun of by drunk normies, which I know would have been the case.

I would see his snapchat stories at the parties and it was so brootal. And he had a new girl like every 6 months or so :feelsrope: pure death fuel.

After graduation we kinda drifted apart. He moved into an apartment across town. I still look him up once a year on a burner Facebook as a check in, since I deleted all social media around covid. Dude has a kid with a cute GF. Makes good money as a equitment operator for a union. JFL man.... I'm still here rotting...

I wanted your guys opinion if he's Chad or not. If it's shitty to dox him then I won't.
He will get divorce-raped soon.
His foid will cheat or is already cheating.
He has to pay high amount of alimony.
Choose one cope, probably it will become true. :feelscomfy:

Dude just slayed every girl in my highschool, was practically Chad where I'm from
brutal
foids being hypergamous, he was probably one of the best in the school so it makes sense.

notyourpersonalarmy

He will get divorce-raped soon.
His foid will cheat or is already cheating.
He has to pay high amount of alimony.
Choose one cope, probably it will become true. :feelscomfy:
Confirmed

I'm sure he'll be so bummed out and sad over virgins making fun of him online

If you had better genes you probably would have ended up being best friends but because you couldn’t go to the partys without being mocked you couldn’t bond with him over that

This is how shit genes fucks up literally everything in your life

Also, one time we were in middle school at recess walking the field. He was poking fun, kinda roasting me like kids do. He said, "y'know you can roast me to." And I legit couldn't think of anything to roast him about.
Yeah this would happen with me to :feelskek:

This is why I dont like arguing with normies or having “banter” with them because they mog me in everything and Im not smart enough to come up with any decent insult

And Even If I did they wouldnt care because im an incel so you cant win

Not really. Just curious. I was just shocked he even associated himself with me during school.
Why do you think he did??
Maybe to make himself look better I doubt theres a positive reason behind it if he mogs you so much