Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it be safe to go watch The Joker alone?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I haven't really been interested in movies for a while, The Joker looks interesting though. If I go watch it alone do I risk being beaten to death for being an ethnic alone out in public?

its not that weird to go the cinema alone, I see people by themselves all the time

go at time least likely to run into many people?

I want to watch it but will not go on opening night. Scared someone will go ER tbh

I want to watch it but will not go on opening night. Scared someone will go ER tbh
Would be lifefuel to get killed in a mass shooting. You’d be famous for 15 minutes at least and have foids show up to memorials for you.

Most of us are going to die alone and buried in a paupers grave anyway.

Would be lifefuel to get killed in a mass shooting. You’d be famous for 15 minutes at least and have foids show up to memorials for you.

Most of us are going to die alone and buried in a paupers grave anyway.
They will just focus on the one Chad or Stacy that got killed tbh. It never began for us. They'll just use our names.

I plan on going to see it alone a few weeks after it opens. I like sitting alone in the empty theater watching it, more comfy that way.
They will just focus on the one Chad or Stacy that got killed tbh. It never began for us. They'll just use our names.
Better than nothing I guess.

for being an ethnic alone out in public?
Just fucking lol, you can be the victim and get status brc. of that. People treat ethnics better. And you are chadlite so :feelswhat:

You'll be fine. Only the leftists online are calling it an incel movie. If you're really concerned, go see the movie in the morning. I can't stand being around the normies at nighttime.

Why even bother, go and watch bro.

In fact, you need go alone to the joker movie. That's the real deal. The joker is supposed to be watched alone. I'll go alone. Might find some new cool (((friends)))

If you go alone, paranoid normies will think you're planning on going ER and have you arrested

no singles policy remember?