Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it be cucked if a foid killed me after sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I imagine finally getting sex once would be such a big relief, tbh I don't think that I'd ever want to leave that moment again. The satisfaction would eventually fade, and the desire would return again. Knowing this, I'd prefer to die content, right then and there. One of my fantasies is of a foid first relieving me of my inceldom, and then killing me with something like fentanyl OD. Seems so peaceful ngl, comforts me just thinking about it.

Yes quite cucked :soy::soy::soy::soy:

You're conflating sex with death, attaching the same absolving qualities to each. (death will free you from an unhappy life, but sex will only do so as the apotheosis of life that ends life). You're viewing yourself as a tragic hero with the end goal of sex, when really, tragedy only demands death. If you want to die at the moment of orgasm, then maybe the release you desire is death, not sex.

Far cry 3 ending had that happen. was good scene. not worse way to exit for a trucel tbh.

Far cry 3 ending had that happen. was good scene. not worse way to exit for a trucel tbh.
That’s the first thing that came to my mind tbh. Wasn’t expecting it to end that way either.

You're conflating sex with death, attaching the same absolving qualities to each. (death will free you from an unhappy life, but sex will only do so as the apotheosis of life that ends life). You're viewing yourself as a tragic hero with the end goal of sex, when really, tragedy demands death. If you want to die at the moment of orgasm, maybe the release you really desire is death, not sex.
Yeah I guess that's true, I mean I do desire death, but it would be nice if the moments surrounding it were comfortable.

It'd be very preying mantis like.

No, that would be called mercy

i'm way past the point of yearning for sex anymore. I've accepted that its over and that i am just a slave to my genetics and environment. Nothing I do will change my destiny which has been pre-determined by nature and the laws of the universe, from the conception of the universe to the conception of my consciousness.

You can only push against the tide for so long, eventually you will lose the energy to fight it and end up drowning.

Sex is irrelevant, I'd be fine with a foid simply killing me, period. This existence is a curse. Death is the liberation from an existing which holds nothing but pain/suffering.

Last edited:
Sex AND death?

Win-win if you ask me

You're conflating sex with death, attaching the same absolving qualities to each. (death will free you from an unhappy life, but sex will only do so as the apotheosis of life that ends life). You're viewing yourself as a tragic hero with the end goal of sex, when really, tragedy only demands death. If you want to die at the moment of orgasm, then maybe the release you desire is death, not sex.
Death alone would have less meaning than a final holler combined with death. We literally are absolved of our entire life when we enter death but there’s nothing negative about dying in front of someone while you prove the world wrong. IMO.

Death alone would have less meaning than a final holler combined with death. We literally are absolved of our entire life when we enter death but there’s nothing negative about dying in front of someone while you prove the world wrong. IMO.
What I'm saying is that death can in itself provide the "orgasm" that OP desiring. The sexual component in ending your life is already present in the act itself, as a negation of worldly desires and pain, in the same way that an ejaculation clears your wants; there's no need to put having sex with a woman into the equation. If OP sees the process of his thought to its natural end, he may find that a violent end has a purging effect in itself, that it is indeed cucked to let your desire for a woman get in the way of your real desire of death by having her fulfill it, when there are non-foidian ways of having that subconscious need satisfied. Why would you want to be murdered by a woman in that way? The symbolism isn't good -- it's like your entire life got cucked in that moment.

What I'm saying is that death can in itself provide the "orgasm" that OP desiring. The sexual component in ending your life is already present in the act itself, as a negation of worldly desires and pain, in the same way that an ejaculation clears your wants; there's no need to put having sex with a woman into the equation. If OP sees the process of his thought to its natural end, he may find that a violent end has a purging effect in itself, that it is indeed cucked to let your desire for a woman get in the way of your real desire of death by having her fulfill it, when there are non-foidian ways of having that subconscious need satisfied. Why would you want to be murdered by a woman in that way? The symbolism isn't good -- it's like your entire life got cucked in that moment.
Agree tbh. That‘s helped me deal with my anxiety over mortality, thanks for explaining.

What I'm saying is that death can in itself provide the "orgasm" that OP desiring. The sexual component in ending your life is already present in the act itself, as a negation of worldly desires and pain, in the same way that an ejaculation clears your wants; there's no need to put having sex with a woman into the equation. If OP sees the process of his thought to its natural end, he may find that a violent end has a purging effect in itself, that it is indeed cucked to let your desire for a woman get in the way of your real desire of death by having her fulfill it, when there are non-foidian ways of having that subconscious need satisfied.
You're right, but I just find it difficult to separate the two. Possibly due to remaining a virgin for so long, but idk tbh. Irrelevant anyway since it's just daydreaming which will never happen, obviously I don't need a woman to kill myself.
Why would you want to be murdered by a woman in that way? The symbolism isn't good -- it's like your entire life got cucked in that moment.
My mind is kinda fucked up at this point tbh.

You're right, but I just find it difficult to separate the two. Possibly due to remaining a virgin for so long, but idk tbh. Irreverent anyway since it's just daydreaming which will never happen, obviously I don't need a woman to kill myself.

Yeah, death and sex are very interlinked in the subconscious mind. I think the Japanese word for "orgasm" also means "death" or something similar.

The main problem I have with your scenario is that the foid is striking the killing blow. That's what, to me, provides the undertones of cuckholdry.
To take the example of the praying mantis, nobody respects the male praying mantis because he gave it all up for sex. That seems pretty pathetic to most people, if I had to guess.

Yeah, death and sex are very interlinked in the subconscious mind. I think the Japanese word for "orgasm" also means "death" or something similar.

The main problem I have with your scenario is that the foid is striking the killing blow. That's what, to me, provides the undertones of cuckholdry.
To take the example of the praying mantis, nobody respects the male praying mantis because he gave it all up for sex. That seems pretty pathetic to most people, if I had to guess.
Pathetic or not, my fantasy still seems desirable to me. My mind is sub, I guess it's better than literally having cuck desires jfl, but pretty over for me regardless. Killing me would be the ultimate form of domination.

Pathetic or not, my fantasy still seems desirable to me. My mind is sub, I guess it's better than literally having cuck desires jfl, but pretty over for me regardless. Killing me would be the ultimate form of domination.

Wouldn't it be more romantic if both you and the foid died?

Wouldn't it be more romantic if both you and the foid died?
That's another thing I think about a lot tbh, mentioned that in a thread a day or two ago. I used to fantasize a lot about killing myself together with a foid, well I guess I still do, but I mean that I've thought about it for a long time.
Since my mid-late teens I've felt that what I really wanted to do was experience life with her for a relatively short time, maybe spend a few years together, and then we could die together happily. That's something I thought about a lot, killing myself with my proto-waifu. I guess it's still a sort of an escape, but the manner varied. However it's not that I didn't want to live with her, it's just that I'd prefer a short time of happiness, to a longer period which is less satisfying.

Ah yes, the ol praying mantis special. Sounds pretty hot ngl. It would be better than suffering for the rest of your life. Maybe you could pay a hooker and then just take a pill that would kill you almost instantly afterwards. Or maybe you could intentionally find one of those psychopathic murderer ladies that is even crazier than a regular woman and bang her and then coax her into murdering you

That's another thing I think about a lot tbh, mentioned that in a thread a day or two ago. I used to fantasize a lot about killing myself together with a foid, well I guess I still do, but I mean that I've thought about it for a long time.
I see what you're saying now. You're afraid of the "decay" of the intoxication.
In that case, the options of:

1. You die.

2. You and foid die.

are roughly analogous, unless you're really committed to the "sub" thing.

The third option:

3. Only the foid dies.

is also desirable because it preserves her image as she is at the time of death. In a way, it also preserves your idealized feelings because she's not going to get any older and she's never going to grow tired of you.
This is one of my fantasies, a whirlwind love affair with a virgin foid, and at the peak of our love she gets spirited away by death. I think that's the only way I could ever "love" a foid -- when she's dead and can't disillusion me.

I see what you're saying now. You're afraid of the "decay" of the intoxication.
In that case, the options of:

1. You die.

2. You and foid die.

are roughly analogous, unless you're really committed to the "sub" thing.

The third option:

3. Only the foid dies.

is also desirable because it preserves her image as she is at the time of death. In a way, it also preserves your idealized feelings because she's not going to get any older and she's never going to grow tired of you.
This is one of my fantasies, a whirlwind love affair with a virgin foid, and at the peak of our love she gets spirited away by death. I think that's the only way I could ever "love" a foid -- when she's dead and can't disillusion me.
The first two options are almsot interchangeable, although they are different enough to be somewhat separate fantasies. The problem with the third option is that even if your feelings are preserved, you'd miss her. More specifically, you'd eventually begin to believe that the idealized version of the foid that you created in your head is real, and that you've lost her. When that isn't really true, she was never the foid at all, but your idealized partner being projected onto the foid. To me having her symbolically "die" along with the female seems sad, and sort of ruins the illusion you've created for yourself imo.

Not even sex can save me at this point.

The first two options are almsot interchangeable, although they are different enough to be somewhat separate fantasies. The problem with the third option is that even if your feelings are preserved, you'd miss her. More specifically, you'd eventually begin to believe that the idealized version of the foid that you created in your head is real, and that you've lost her. When that isn't really true, she was never the foid at all, but your idealized partner being projected onto the foid. To me having her symbolically "die" along with the female seems sad, and sort of ruins the illusion you've created for yourself imo.
But the idealized impression of the foid is eternal, like a work of art. Her death is like a religious experience. Its value as a concept in your head is immeasurable, as a prophylactic against loving another foid and thus getting exploited, and as an aesthetic spur to incite poetic and godlike thoughts. The fleshly foid that died is separated neatly from the after-death idealized foid you now "own" in your head, and just because it feels sad and tragic to look back on it doesn't mean you really "lost" anything; in fact, what you've "lost" with the foid's death is only the negative aspects of her, the hypergamous problems of nature that we know all foids possess. It's sort of like editing a movie and excising all the bad scenes out of it.

But the idealized impression of the foid is eternal, like a work of art. Her death is like a religious experience. Its value as a concept in your head is immeasurable, as a prophylactic against loving another foid and thus getting exploited, and as an aesthetic spur to incite poetic and godlike thoughts. The fleshly foid that died is separated neatly from the after-death idealized foid you now "own" in your head, and just because it feels sad and tragic to look back on it doesn't mean you really "lost" anything; in fact, what you've "lost" with the foid's death is only the negative aspects of her, the hypergamous problems of nature that we know all foids possess. It's sort of like editing a movie and excising all the bad scenes out of it.
I think I see what you're saying. Although I don't think you'd need a foid for that at all, or at least I wouldn't anyway. For me my idealized female exists regardless of anyone to project her onto. Well actually maybe that isn't true, it's probably more accurate to say I projected her onto my waifu tbh.

People think it's cope, but tulpamaxxing can sort of give you the same result, or at least a result which would be similar. It's the memories of her which create the attachment right? Well if you're good enough at visualization, you can create a scene and then purposely recall it several times later in the day. You can even do this with already formed memories by intentionally altering small details, and remembering the change over and over again. I've mentioned it here in the past, actually I'd meant to make a more detailed thread about it at some point. I can't force myself to hallucinate, but I can fully see her with me in memories.

I think I see what you're saying. Although I don't think you'd need a foid for that at all, or at least I wouldn't anyway. For me my idealized female exists regardless of anyone to project her onto. Well actually maybe that isn't true, it's probably more accurate to say I projected her onto my waifu tbh.

People think it's cope, but tulpamaxxing can sort of give you the same result, or at least a result which would be similar. It's the memories of her which create the attachment right? Well if you're good enough at visualization, you can create a scene and then purposely recall it several times later in the day. You can even do this with already formed memories by intentionally altering small details, and remembering the change over and over again. I've mentioned it here in the past, actually I'd meant to make a more detailed thread about it at some point. I can't force myself to hallucinate, but I can fully see her with me in memories.

I think most people don't have the imagination necessary to create a tulpa and it would help to project it onto a physical form that you've seen and memorized. But yes, it would be like a tulpa or an anime waifu, but better. The main problem is that you can't have physical sex with the tulpa/waifu/idealized spirit of dead girl, and that problem is probably insurmountable, though a sex doll or robot might help.

I think most people don't have the imagination necessary to create a tulpa and it would help to project it onto a physical form that you've seen and memorized. But yes, it would be like a tulpa or an anime waifu, but better. The main problem is that you can't have physical sex with the tulpa/waifu/idealized spirit of dead girl, and that problem is probably insurmountable, though a sex doll or robot might help.
Yeah exactly. What I'm suggesting would help a lot with loneliness and emotional stuff, but does absolutely nothing for physical deprivation.

Spitting facts tbh

Not if you are suicidal. Then you will just get the best end of your life that is possible.

Not if you are suicidal. Then you will just get the best end of your life that is possible.
Tbh. I think this would be my preferred way to die.

I imagine finally getting sex once would be such a big relief, tbh I don't think that I'd ever want to leave that moment again. The satisfaction would eventually fade, and the desire would return again. Knowing this, I'd prefer to die content, right then and there. One of my fantasies is of a foid first relieving me of my inceldom, and then killing me with something like fentanyl OD. Seems so peaceful ngl, comforts me just thinking about it.
I'm sure plenty of us would like that too and maybe one day this will (press x to doubt) become a meme for women to do to virtue signal or show off. Ignoring the murder consequences, there'll be a work-around. Not cucked to us because we feel desperate but afterwards we'd all regret it.

I see "women" (?) on 4chan ask for the same thing basically, sad to think that they'd rather die by incel than fuck one when they have the option to. Biology really mocks us hard.

rope while still inside her for massive bonus points