Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would I be considered a Volcel or an Incel

horseshit

horseshit

mentalcel
I’ve been told I’m not entirely hideous in physical appearance, but I have social anxiety and depression to the point I can’t function a basic conversation or have any small talk with anyone. In the rare times I do I end up giving off supposed “negative” and “hateful” energy because of my far right/extremist political views leading the person to no longer speak to me.

So I’m not doomed in appearance but I am doomed in character. It’s confusing if it’s involuntary because of mental issues/character flaws or voluntary because these issues could potentially be solved.

Last edited:
yeah you're fucked. girls aren't going to just materialize out of thin air just because you pass a certain looks threshold. if you have social anxiety and depression you're probably not as good looking as you think you are because good looking people generally don't have these problems because of positive reinforcement and life experiences from their good looks gave them a healthy self esteem.

if you have social anxiety and depression you're probably not as good looking as you think you are because good looking people generally don't have these problems because of positive reinforcement and life experiences from their good looks gave them a healthy self esteem.
This. Most people believe that they're average to above-average in looks at some point, the brain is good at deluding itself into thinking that it's suitable for reproduction.

Even if you look okay, if you don't have the supreme balance of other characteristics, your chances are still fucked.

Hey, you’re just a teen. Don’t worry man. You’ll miss out on the best of life but you still have a shot:

I’ve been told I’m not entirely hideous in physical appearance, but I have social anxiety and depression to the point I can’t function a basic conversation or have any small talk with anyone. In the rare times I do I end up giving off supposed “negative” and “hateful” energy because of my far right/extremist political views leading the person to no longer speak to me.

So I’m not doomed in appearance but I am doomed in character. It’s confusing if it’s involuntary because of mental issues/character flaws or voluntary because these issues could potentially be solved.
Just don’t mention it ? Speak of other hobbies. These views don’t identify you. It’s only a part of you, that also changes with experiences and time.

Also

JFL @ teencels you're not even done growing yet.
This

And
you're probably not as good looking as you think you are because good looking people generally don't have these problems because of positive reinforcement and life experiences from their good looks gave them a healthy self esteem.
And this

If you are anywhere near average, take a seat.

Lmao this site should just indefinitely close registration. If you pass the looks threshold and are white then yes, inceltears are right, its your personality. Literally just stop being an edgy fuck and gtfo before its too late

People under 18 sure are incels.. dont need to be having sex till you're an adult, HURK