Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would I Be Able To Get A Low Level Remote Job In Web Development, If I Did Some Online Courses For About A Year?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
@Transcended Trucel How's the market for web developers right now? Would it be possible to get a low paying remote job doing web development, with just some online courses or some kind of certificate from an online college? What sort of courses should I look for so I learn the essential skills as quickly as possible and will also help me get a remote job?

All online jobs are taken mate. 9-5 or death

Oversaturated field so you need to have a fuckton of talent, skill, experience and IQ to get a decent job. Online courses alone won't cut it. You'll need to study for YEARS before you can get anywhere decent.

@Transcended Trucel How's the market for web developers right now? Would it be possible to get a low paying remote job doing web development, with just some online courses or some kind of certificate from an online college? What sort of courses should I look for so I learn the essential skills as quickly as possible and will also help me get a remote job?
right now it is very hard because tech companies got super bloated during 2021 and during the era of low fed rates from 2014-2019. So entry level is massive rape fest. You need top tier projects and be prepared to spam 1000+ job applications across 6-12 months minimum, also possibly spam message recruiters/startup CEOs on LinkedIn. It is a very big grind and commitment. If you are prepared to grind the 1000-2000 hours minimum just to break in, go for it else look into other paths.

All online jobs are taken mate. 9-5 or death
for entry level shit mostly true especially in tech because of fed rates pumping up and tech companies bloated

Oversaturated field so you need to have a fuckton of talent, skill, experience and IQ to get a decent job. Online courses alone won't cut it. You'll need to study for YEARS before you can get anywhere decent.
The grinding it takes to earn a basic living salary in any career is now fucking insanely high jfl

See he learned.

right now it is very hard because tech companies got super bloated during 2021 and during the era of low fed rates from 2014-2019. So entry level is massive rape fest. You need top tier projects and be prepared to spam 1000+ job applications across 6-12 months minimum, also possibly spam message recruiters/startup CEOs on LinkedIn. It is a very big grind and commitment. If you are prepared to grind the 1000-2000 hours minimum just to break in, go for it else look into other paths.
What kind of projects would they be looking for in web dev? Also, what kind of online courses can I take which are valued by employers? Would I be competing against people who have a degree in it? My goal is to take a bunch of online courses. Also, does web development require coding?

The grinding it takes to earn a basic living salary in any career is now fucking insanely high jfl
Don't many of these entry level jobs pay like 40-50k? Would it be possible to get a low paying remote job with this kind of thing?

Don't many of these entry level jobs pay like 40-50k? Would it be possible to get a low paying remote job with this kind of thing?
Nah they don't pay that much that's just advertising nonsense. Only if you're really good.

Are there any other fields where I can get a low paying remote job easily? @Transcended Trucel

What kind of projects would they be looking for in web dev? Also, what kind of online courses can I take which are valued by employers? Would I be competing against people who have a degree in it? My goal is to take a bunch of online courses. Also, does web development require coding?
full stack react/node js or MERN /MEANstack projects are good. Especially If you can make use of some cloud bullshit like AWS/azure/gcp. web dev requires coding, front end does too but a weird type of coding
yes many so pay that much
Are there any other fields where I can get a low paying remote job easily? @Transcended Trucel
some customer service, accounting, analyst roles do as well. All have competition though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back