Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Would i be able to ascend

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
63 1461310873

When in high school normies I used to play soccer use to liken me to looking like Michael ballack however I have serious eyebags like Mike dean would I be able to ascend or is it over. I got this trait from my mum I could have been chadlite at least plus im autistic 5ft4

Last edited:
females will approach you if they find you sexually attractive

if they dont approach you themselves, they will make it painfully obvious they want you

if you havent found a single female who likes you yet, just assume that its over

You can always betabuxx a foid who doesnt like you. :feelskek:

5ft4? Then it's fucking over dude. Nobody can slay at that height.

if they dont approach you themselves, they will make it painfully obvious they want you

if you havent found a single female who likes you yet, just assume that its over
If you have to approach, it never even began

Of course you can ascend looking like that.

Just get ur jaw done and ur nose and u have a chance

It's over for you

View attachment 218893
When in high school normies I used to play soccer use to liken me to looking like Michael ballack however I have serious eyebags like Mike dean would I be able to ascend or is it over. I got this trait from my mum I could have been chadlite at least plus im autistic 5ft4

Low tier normie face. Also lol if you think those are serious eyebags.

I could have been chadlite at least plus im autistic 5ft4
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: OVER

Low tier normie face. Also lol if you think those are serious eyebags.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: OVER
He is a slayer his Chadlite/low Chad if that's low normie I want to see what you rate a normie it mad

It's beyond ovER for nonpostingcels

5'4 still mogs me

jfl at brainlet OP. he is almost 25..... YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD FEMALE INTEREST BY 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your face is alright and you have a full head of thick hair, and it could be improved by looksmaxing (growing a beard to get good jaw definition, treating your skin to look younger, etc..) and gymmaxing (general leanness to give you increased definition, thicker neck, etc...), but your height and your mental condition really handicaps you. You could betabuxx in your 30s but i don't consider it ascension. In summary, it's kinda over for you, i'm sorry.