Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would having sex with a tranny count as losing virginity?

I

imiss2007

Banned
-
I just want to know your opinion

R.I.P GrAYman

It means you're a gay ass nigga :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

JoinedMay 18, 2024

You are fucking so GrAYtarded

Yes.

It would also count as you doing a ban speedrun.

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link get this faggot

Inb4 you get a warning or ban for trannyposting kek

Permaban - Homosexuality
It means you're a gay ass nigga :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

JoinedMay 18, 2024

Dominating q
JoinedMay 18, 2024

Dominating another man to the point where he dresses up like a sissy just to please you is gay? How exactly? Look at the greeks and Romans this shit has been going on for thousands of years it's my only chance tbh same in prison where they have absolutely no other options just to fuck dudes

Image 2024 05 19 193047710

Go back to Reddit, disgusting faggot tranny-loving invader greynigger.

Dominating another man to the point where he dresses up like a sissy just to please you is gay? How exactly? Look at the greeks and Romans this shit has been going on for thousands of years it's my only chance tbh same in prison where they have absolutely no other options just to fuck dudes
didn't know @weaselbomber had a alt

Dominating q

Kys faggot, can't catch me with that gay shit

Thinking about shit like this keeping you gay as hell

stop being gay can we get this faggout out of here

I got a question for you: Would you ascend with prime Eminem

I got a question for you: Would you ascend with prime Eminem
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

That guy said prime Eminem in a wig was more feminine than Margot Robbie. His ban was 100% deserved.

Getting banned on incels is keeping you gay as hell

Average 2024 GrAY

I just want to know your opinion
It would mean losing virginity, but it would also mean than you are not strictly heterosexual and we all know that only heterosexual men have it really difficult in dating.

Least retarded 2024cel :feelsPop:

It would be highly ghei

Dominating q

R.I.P. Faggot
18/05/2024 - 19/05/2024

Prison booty bandits do it as a show of power, they're not attracted to them kek. And stop all that yapping, you'd probably be one of their victims you faggot

Yeah. The virginity of your asshole.

Average 2024nigger

This is what reddit does to a mf

Why did you court a poor mans' nigger, though

No penis inside a vagina for free = Virgin boyo.

Just asking a question lil bro
Would you suck a fat cock and slurp all of the cum from the shaft like you were dying of thirst, if you could land a loyal qt3.14 for life who will do everything you ask?

Hey relax bro, it's just a question. Why you gotta be like that?