Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Imagine marrying a foid with a body count highER than 10

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Kek.

Go for youngER femoids, because they start having sex at 15 - by 18 they are sexual demigods.

As an adult virgin - you are basically a retarded underdeveloped runt. ThERefore, incels should go for youngER foids - a foid a typical incel’s age would laugh at him for being so inexpERienced.

This is a song about a guy losing his virginity:

View: https://youtu.be/mTUhnIY3oRM?feature=shared

Falling in love with a foid that has been touched, tongue kissed, licked her breast and her pussy, and fucked by another man is pure cuckoldry. Everytime i see a toilet i am interested in i always wondered how many guys she as fucked or what things have she's done with a man. Just fucking imagen falling in love with a kind of lady that has done these hedonistic things, open her fucking hole to strangers so they can enjoy her, letting her whole fucking body to a stranger, so that he can enjoy her at the fullest.
I just can't stop thinking about that, i just can't. I wanna fuck a virgin girl so bad. fall in love with an untouched girl. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Amen, agecucks will tell you young foids are innocent when they already have a 2+ digit bodycount

Amen, agecucks will tell you young foids are innocent when they already have a 2+ digit bodycount
Yes, my foid coworkER lost it to chad at 15.

Falling in love with a foid that has been touched, tongue kissed, licked her breast and her pussy, and fucked by another man is pure cuckoldry. Everytime i see a toilet i am interested in i always wondered how many guys she as fucked or what things have she's done with a man. Just fucking imagen falling in love with a kind of lady that has done these hedonistic things, open her fucking hole to strangers so they can enjoy her, letting her whole fucking body to a stranger, so that he can enjoy her at the fullest.
I just can't stop thinking about that, i just can't. I wanna fuck a virgin girl so bad. fall in love with an untouched girl. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I cope by telling myself that sex with a condom is not real sex, the foid is technically still a non-came-in-virgin, but it’s just a cope.

idk why the whole virgin thing makes me want to kill myself the most, i just want a VIRGIN girl but im never getting that lol

just get arrested theory

3 is the absolute maximum acceptable body count for a whole

Body count is not a sliding scale. The requirement for a woman to get married is zero. The law of Moses gives a death penalty for non-virgin women who try to get married!

The boat has set sail and everyone has left without you.
Yes, foids in the west usually start having sex by age 15, no foid is a virgin aftER age 19, unless she is obese or a niggress - but even the ugliest of niggresses can get a wacky skinny white guy to marry hER as proved in the thread:

bring back purity culture

Marrying non-virgin = cuck

Yes, foids in the west usually start having sex by age 15, no foid is a virgin aftER age 19, unless she is obese or a niggress - but even the ugliest of niggresses can get a wacky skinny white guy to marry hER as proved in the thread:

Though I know its true its still hard for me to comprehend that most foids lose their virginity before 16. Maybe its because I hit a late puberty but I did not think much about that stuff until I was at least 17.
:dafuckfeels: holy shit that big black whale still mogs this forum 100x over.