Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would have Elliot Rodger been on this forum if he was still alive?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Fuck life
★★★★★
Lets just say Elliot Rodger didn't ever commit a mass shooting and never went ER, do you think ER would have discovered this forum and if he did would he want to be here? I think ER would be here but frown upon the self hating incels here as he had a huge ego. If ER was still alive he would almost be 33 now and if ER was on this forum he would likely be banned for being "chad" because I can imagine he would make a thread saying "Foids don't want me but yet I am so handsome" as that would be ban material.

he already posted on PUAhate and other early "manosphere" forums so yes

also did Alek have an account here?
I've been wondering that for a while.

he would end up going ER anyway after getting banned :lul:

I wonder how it would’ve gone. For him to end up here, at some point he’d have to capitulate and realize he wasn’t all that.

Maybe he’d be on .org? Dunno.

I wonder how it would’ve gone. For him to end up here, at some point he’d have to capitulate and realize he wasn’t all that.

Maybe he’d be on .org? Dunno.
I can see him being on .org thinking he mogs everyone while trashing on us for self hate.

Hed get banned for race baiting for sure

He would be one of the most hated users

He'd be a 32 year old wizardcel if he was posting here now.

Maybe in an alternative universe where ER didn't carry out his day of retibution :feelshaha:
Would have been cool to see him on this forum. If this forum was 5 years older he could have posted here.

Prob not, he wasn't blackpilled. He was genuinely convinced he was a 9/10 high value man

He would probably be labeled as a normie, and end up getting banned.

he'd be banned 4 fed posting

Lets just say Elliot Rodger didn't ever commit a mass shooting and never went ER, do you think ER would have discovered this forum and if he did would he want to be here? I think ER would be here but frown upon the self hating incels here as he had a huge ego. If ER was still alive he would almost be 33 now and if ER was on this forum he would likely be banned for being "chad" because I can imagine he would make a thread saying "Foids don't want me but yet I am so handsome" as that would be ban material.
yes