Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would foids still be attracted to a Chad if they saw him get beat up by an ugly manlet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Would foids still be attracted to a Chad who got beat up by an ugly manlet?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
A big reason why foids are attracted to Chad is because they think his height and frame will allow him to protect a foid better. What if foids saw a Chad get beat up by an ugly manlet MMA fighter? With the Chad's role as a protector in question, I would think that foids will lose a considerable amount of attraction for him.

Yes 100%. “Aww come here chad, that inkwell beat you up, let me console you with sex”

Why would she lose attraction to him? Its his looks not his character

They would malfunction. Their attraction to chad is based on reading genetic cues that would indicate that this would not happen. If they saw it happen, I think they may die on the spot. Or go through some kind of psychological cope memory loss.

She will lose respect for him and it's only a matter of time before he is replaced.

They would malfunction. Their attraction to chad is based on reading genetic cues that would indicate that this would not happen. If they saw it happen, I think they may die on the spot. Or go through some kind of psychological cope memory loss.
She will lose respect for him and it's only a matter of time before he is replaced.
this

A big reason why foids are attracted to Chad is because they think his height and frame will allow him to protect a foid better. What if foids saw a Chad get beat up by an ugly manlet MMA fighter? With the Chad's role as a protector in question, I would think that foids will lose a considerable amount of attraction for him.
Nah

I remember going to a bar/club where some 6+feet bouncer was manhandling and kicking out some 5' 8-10" chadlite who wanted to fight him but kept getting btfo while his GF was screeching like a banshee at the bouncer, telling him not to hurt her chadlite BF :feelshaha:

Strength doesn’t outweight looks. Typical foid logic that applies to normies does not apply to chad, they operate on a different reality entirely.

ugly man cannot win. even after beating up chad he has to look at foids crowding to him in sympathy. no foids would ever cheer for me

some would lose attraction. But many would still be attracted to him in spite of his loss. You can notice this pattern with MMA fighters. Some get mogged but their whore doesn't divorce.

foids would be disgusted by the barbarous manlet and call the cops

depends how hard the chad is beaten tbh. if the ugly manlet humiliated and emasculated him in front of his gf and others the gf would 100% dump him unless he mogs her extremely hard (and if he got her used)

Looks > strength for foids

yes, appearance better demonstrates good genetics than strength alone

Tbh women are pretty robotic in their gene selection process. No real insights.

look at this picture and you KNOW

Attachments

• [Theory] BlackPill Diagnosis Guide 43-9 screenshot.png
    [Theory] BlackPill Diagnosis Guide 43-9 screenshot.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 72
They'd probably frame it as "blameless price being ravaged by a terrible brute".

But no doubt man beating up another probably infleunnces attractiveness somewhat in foids' eyes.

Yes. It has been proven that foids hate confidence in ugly men. Some theories suggest that they are confused so they react enraged due to that.

They’d still be attracted to him but they’d think he’s pathetic too

disgusting female mentality, she cant fight for shit herself thinks shes special cos she beats other waamen in muay thai when the skill ceiling is so low.
Females aren’t sentient beings

Yeah they'll probably attempt to Tag Team you if Chad's getting his ass beat.

If anything it'll just make the uggo manlet more hateable in the females eyes

The Chad might lose his position as #1 in her eyes, but the ugly manlet won't be the one who takes that spot...

If he was beaten up by another Chad

I would even argue that would make them more attracted to the Chad.

giga bluepill in this thread. imagine thinking girls want guys who cant defend themselves... in school the guys who beat me up were much worse looking than me but the girls loved them while i got nothing.

No getting beat up = over. I dont think they would be attracted to the manlet that beat him up, but she would def lose attraction to the "chad"