Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would foids simp for motherfucker Chris Chan if he was Chad?

Title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
274d 10h 6m
Chris Chan is a literal motherfucker tranny rapist.
Some foids and other trannies on twitter already simp for him asking others to respect his pronouns/ and not blame him.

I bet if he was Chad, many more foids would be simping for him like they do for other pedo serial killers and the pretty boy Cameron.

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 38m
Transcended Trucel said:
Chris Chan is a literal motherfucker tranny rapist.
Some foids and other trannies on twitter already simp for him asking others to respect his pronouns/ and not blame him.

I bet if he was Chad, many more foids would be simping for him like they do for other pedo serial killers and the prettt boy Cameron.
Of course they would

BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
30d 11h 22m
this guy is disgusting

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
274d 10h 6m
BrazilianLiveMatter said:
this guy is disgusting
I hope he she gets sent to womens prison and gets to live happy to express his urges:ahegao:. Lives life to his her fullest:feelsgah:. After all Chris Chan is a female and belongs in a womens prison.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 16h 4m
have you ever thought about how the mere concept of a 'tranny' is something awfully bizarre? I imagine trying to explain this to some tribesmen from some island in papua new guinea or going back in time and showing this to people from that period.

We live in a world where mad men think they're women and even take chemicals that can make them look like women. That sounds like something that came straight from some post post apocalyptical, cyber punk, lovecraftian horror novel. If this isn't a sign of the end to come, I don't what it could be

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
155d 3h 47m
Seriously, look at the comments from foids on this video. I they wouldn't mind if they got their way with him just to have him impregnate them and have his babies, even if his autism is WORSE than Chris-Chan's.
View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A
Foids would want autistic Chad more than NT normies, even if he'c completely dependent on his mom and all he brings are his disability checks.
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-

Last edited:
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
274d 10h 6m
Tenshi said:
have you ever thought about how the mere concept of a 'tranny' is something awfully bizarre? I imagine trying to explain this to some tribesmen from some island in papua new guinea or going back in time and showing this to them.

We live in a world where mad men think they're women and even take chemicals that can make them look like women. That sounds like something that came straight from some post post apocalyptical, cyber punk, lovecraftian horror novel. If this isn't a sign of the end to come, I don't what it could be
Somehow it will get worse. Tranny kids are already starting to be a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if public dog fucking goes mainstream or some other extreme degeneracy. There is still a long way to go.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
220d 12h 55m
TheDarkEnigma said:
Seriously, look at the comments from foids on this video. I they wouldn't mind if they got their way with him just to have him impregnate them and have his babies, even if his autism is WORSE than Chris-Chan's.
Foids would want autistic Chad more than NT normies, even if he'c completely dependent on his mom and all he brings are his disability checks.
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-
No one cares about the guy of the ending of the video, I wonder why

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
83d 16h 4m
Transcended Trucel said:
Somehow it will get worse. Tranny kids are already starting to be a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if public dog fucking goes mainstream or some other extreme degeneracy. There is still a long way to go.
at this point this is not unlikely at all, not so long ago what is happening now was unthinkable...

Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
33d 9h 15m
the whole universe simp for chads

Fat Link

Fat Link

Glownigger #1 Serge’s best friend and FBI enforcer
★★★★★
158d 17h 30m
I don’t see why not?:feelsUgh:

They’ve simped for child molestors and mass murderers before so why not a literal mother fucker?:feelsclown::feelskek::feelsohh:

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Yes, would probably be a line of foids waiting to suck his dick.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 9h 19m
Transcended Trucel said:
I hope he she gets sent to womens prison and gets to live happy to express his urges:ahegao:. Lives life to his her fullest:feelsgah:. After all Chris Chan is a female and belongs in a womens prison.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
103d 15h 16m
TheDarkEnigma said:
-BrettyBoy- @-BrettyBoy-
brutal that a baby brain retard chad has more smv than us

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8